Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fantop Multiservices Ventures Patners With Qualcomm Technolgoies Inc - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fantop Multiservices Ventures Patners With Qualcomm Technolgoies Inc (170 Views)

Qualcomm Acquires Nuvia, A Server Chip Designer Founded By Ex-apple Execs / Qualcomm's Thoughts Of 2021's Premium Smartphones / Qualcomm-resumes-chip-supply-to-huawei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fantop Multiservices Ventures Patners With Qualcomm Technolgoies Inc by topianotope: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Introducing Fantop Multiservices Ventures : Your Gateway to the Future of Extended Reality Technology

We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Qualcomm Technology to bring you an unparalleled opportunity to propel your startup to new heights. Join us for an exclusive and transformative webinar designed specifically for visionary startup founders like yourself. Get ready to unlock the limitless potential of extended reality (XR) technology and take your business to the next level.

Why attend?

Unleash your startup's potential: Our webinar will equip you with the knowledge and insights needed to harness the power of extended reality. Discover how XR technology can revolutionize your business, enhance customer experiences, and boost your competitive edge.

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money To Paypal The Ultimate Guide Updated [2023] / The Angry Astronaut Asks If UFO Investigators Just Found Alien Wreckage / Help! Unsolicited Ads Appear On My Phone Draining My Data. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.