Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! (1714 Views)

I Bought The Redmi 12c Today / Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! / 4 Major Reasons Why Apple Must Slash The Prices Of The Iphone Now ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Jerryhosiah: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2023
In an exciting announcement for smartphone enthusiasts, the Redmi 12C has received a significant price reduction, making it the most enticing deal of this year. With discounts of up to ₦15,800, the Redmi 12C offers an exceptional value proposition that caters to users who demand the best in terms of camera quality, processing power, immersive display, and long-lasting battery life. Let's delve into the features that make the Redmi 12C a standout choice in the competitive smartphone market.

Affordable Options for Every Need
The Redmi 12C is available in multiple variants to suit your storage requirements. The new prices are as follows: the 3+32GB model is now priced at ₦56,700, the 3+64GB model at ₦60,700, the 4+128GB model at ₦69,700, and the 6+128GB model at ₦81,700. This pricing strategy ensures that you can choose the variant that best fits your budget and storage needs, without compromising on performance or features.

Impressive Camera Capabilities
The Redmi 12C boasts a remarkable 50MP AI dual camera setup, allowing users to capture stunning photos with exceptional clarity and detail. Whether you're a photography enthusiast or someone who loves to document special moments, the Redmi 12C's camera system provides a versatile range of features to enhance your photography experience. From portrait mode to night mode and various filters, this smartphone empowers users to unleash their creativity and capture breathtaking images.

Immersive Display
The Redmi 12C features a large 6.71" HD+ display that provides an immersive visual experience. Whether you're watching videos, browsing social media, or gaming, the expansive screen size ensures a captivating viewing experience. The vivid colors and sharp details make every image come to life, transporting you into a world of entertainment and content consumption like never before.

Long-Lasting Battery Life
One of the standout features of the Redmi 12C is its 5000mAh long-lasting battery. This substantial battery capacity ensures that you won't have to worry about running out of power during the day. Whether you're a heavy user or someone who frequently travels, the Redmi 12C has you covered. Enjoy extended hours of usage without the need for constant charging, allowing you to stay connected and entertained for longer periods.

Powerful Performance
Equipped with the robust MediaTek Helio G85 processor, the Redmi 12C offers a seamless and lag-free user experience. Whether you're multitasking, playing graphics-intensive games, or running demanding applications, this smartphone can handle it all with ease. The processor's efficient performance ensures that you can switch between apps effortlessly and enjoy a smooth and responsive interface, enhancing productivity and entertainment on the go.

The Redmi 12C's price slash and the incredible discounts of up to ₦15,800 make it a must-have smartphone for anyone seeking a feature-rich device without breaking the bank. With its impressive 50MP AI dual camera, powerful MediaTek Helio G85 processor, immersive 6.71" HD+ display, and long-lasting 5000mAh battery, the Redmi 12C offers exceptional value for its price. Don't miss out on this opportunity to upgrade your smartphone experience and indulge in the best that Redmi has to offer. Visit your nearest Xiaomi store or any Slot, 3C Hub, Finet, Pointek and Raya retail outlets nationwide. Grab the Redmi 12C now and enjoy the perfect balance of performance, affordability, and cutting-edge features!

Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by hapsonv: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wow! Impressive
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by eteebanky1: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
When will this promo end

Planning to get this device mid July,God willing
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Fkj2021: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
I priced this phone last month and I was told 180k.

But shocking to me I went to buy it this past Monday and it was sold for 133k. I even won an headset. E sweet me
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Goalnaldo(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2023
Fkj2021:

But shocking to me I went to buy it this past Monday and it was sold for 133k. I even won an headset. E sweet me
i was shocked at the prices the op listed there. 12c for 81k? It cost way more.
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Nickylaurence: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2023
The price reduction on the Redmi 12C is incredible! With such substantial discounts, it's now more affordable than ever to own a feature-packed smartphone. I'm particularly excited about the impressive camera capabilities and long-lasting battery life. This deal is definitely hard to resist!
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Jerryhosiah: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2023
that's why you should take advantage of this promo
Goalnaldo:
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Jerryhosiah: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2023
that is really a good offer o, you should tell more people about it
Fkj2021:

Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Joezik(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Werey
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by luckize: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
How can one buy the phone at this price? Any link?
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by SWORD419(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Goalnaldo:
bought one yesterday 4gb ram 128gb rom for 75k
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Goalnaldo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
SWORD419:
bought one yesterday 4gb ram 128gb rom for 75k
where sir?
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Eyanbahose: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
I'll still go for TECNO devices
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Eyanbahose: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nickylaurence:
The price reduction on the Redmi 12C is incredible! With such substantial discounts, it's now more affordable than ever to own a feature-packed smartphone. I'm particularly excited about the impressive camera capabilities and long-lasting battery life. This deal is definitely hard to resist!
how good is the camera
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Cheezzyy: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Eyanbahose:
same here actually
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Cheezzyy: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Eyanbahose:
same here sha
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by Jerryhosiah: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
https://event.mi.com/ng/2023mid-year-sale
luckize:
How can one buy the phone at this price? Any link?
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by SWORD419(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
where sir?
kano state beirut road
Re: Redmi 12C Price Slash: The Biggest Discount Of This Year! by anungangampu: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bipoar idiats. Keep discussing with ya self. I bought the phone last week. Camera looks line tecno W4 camera.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Video Downloads / 2buff needs a new Phone! / CLOSED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.