Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Federation Cup Final: Rangers Boss Maikaba Optimistic Of Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Federation Cup Final: Rangers Boss Maikaba Optimistic Of Victory (105 Views)

Aribo Injury Update: Rangers Boss Gerrard Reveals He May Not Play Against Brazil / Egyptian FA Optimistic Over Salah’s World Cup Chances After Champions League / Liverpool FC News: Benitez’s Opinion On Gerrard Becoming Rangers Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federation Cup Final: Rangers Boss Maikaba Optimistic Of Victory by solbase10(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Rangers head coach Abdu Maikaba is optimistic of leading his wards to victory in the Federation Cup final against Bendel Insurance.

The Flying Antelopes will look to win a seventh title when they take on Insurance at the Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba on Wednesday (today).

“I think we have come a long way to this stage of the competition. From the graph of the performance of both sides contesting for the title, it is very obvious that the Rangers are on the high while our opponent is on the downward run,” Maikaba told the club’s media.

“We want to make our fans happy with a very good performance and win the trophy for the seventh time. We have some injury worries to some key players but have capable replacements and I am confident and optimistic that we shall get the job done against a resolute and mobile side like Bendel Insurance,” said Maikaba.

On the motivation of his players, maikaba, who led Akwa United to an Aiteo Cup triumph a few years back, said, “Motivation in the team is very high and I must commend the management of the team and the government of Enugu state for their efforts in getting the team motivated going into this final match and I believe we shall all smile after the match.”

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/federation-cup-final-rangers-boss-maikaba-optimistic-of-victory-against-insurance/

Re: Federation Cup Final: Rangers Boss Maikaba Optimistic Of Victory by Freshtruth(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pls we need at least 2forigen coaches in this league

(1) (Reply)

Gundogan Is Expected To Join Barcelona From Man City. / The Rise Of MMA Charity Fighting: Athleticism For A Better Future / LOC Congratulates New Ogun SWAN Executives, Calls For Prime Reportage Of Festiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.