Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Education Opportunities In Ontario and New Brunswick, Canada - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Education Opportunities In Ontario and New Brunswick, Canada (548 Views)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Opportunities In Ontario and New Brunswick, Canada by guardian47: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Relocation Process to Canada (Ontario, New Brunswick etc):

Good morning to all on this platform, I trust you are doing good and keeping hope alive?
I am putting out this information with the hope that my experience and knowledge of admission to College(s) in Canada provinces of Ontario and New Brunswick can help few people who wants to study abroad as a means of seeking better opportunities guide your education route to "JAPA". And without wasting time, am going to speak about my knowledge of the education aspect of relocating to Canada(using Niagara College as an example).

First of, before activating your travel plan, you must have a minimum of 7-10M naira in your account or sponsor's account, and for family relocation, a minimum of 15-25M in the fore mentioned accoun(s).
I must tell you that other than having the money, you also need prayer.

List of things needed other than money for a college admission is a statement or certificate of O'level result with a minimum of 5credits in courses related to your course of study and a WAEC or NECO scratch card.
A sum of $100 to be paid as application fee(most Nigeria master cards may not give you access to make the payment from Nigeria, so you need someone in Canada who can use their bank card and you can send them Naira or open an africhange money tranafer app account to send the person dollars for the transaction. Also some colleges request for acceptance fee of $500, this are mostly schools with cheap college fees for a college in New Brunswick province.

At the stage of getting your acceptance letter via mail, you need that to be printed out, then you need to write a letter that states your travel reason or purpose(someone can help you write this at a fee, as you know nobody does anything for free in Nigeria, talk more of overseas when it comes to information). I can find you a reliable person to write this for you, and also help you pay the dollar fees I mentioned earlier at a cost. You will also need a statement of account, that's where the money thing comes in, if any one needs more information about how that works, we can private chat to avoid putting sensitive information out here. When this basic documents are ready, you can apply for your visa.

Note: you need a reasonable sum for, accommodation upon arrival and pocket money as it takes about 6 to 8weeks to settle in and find a job of choice near where you live around school.

Get a driving license and drivers license before you start your application, you will need it to get a Canada driver's license fast upon arrival(buses are cheap but takes longer to get to your destination, taxi and uber are fast but expensive. You will depend on this means for transportation until you get your driver's license and car. You can also drive here with Nigeria driver's license for 3months.) I will provide more information when anyone private chat.

*I want to add that for visa application, medicals are mostly required.
*Also, as a student you have an opportunity to get a work permit. For a 2year diploma, you get 3years work permit.
*During your last year year after school you are eligible to apply for your PR and everyone I know got their PR within 6 to 9months, that's why Canada is the choice desfor relocation. But you need a job that gives you full time 40hours.
*And I must let you know Ontario has lifted the restriction to 20hours of work weekly for students to 40hours and more.

If I remember other things, it will be added and questions answered in private chats for information, I can give guidance on how to apply for Niagara College, the school in my city which you can also read about, am also in process of becoming the link between the college and international students at Niagara College Nd over time other institutions.

Enquiries are free but assistance regarding admission to the school of choice are subjected to a consultancy fee.

My whatsapp number is 08077360644 or 3658806162(whatsapp only, no calls please).
My name is Sam.
And may your Dreams come
True...
Re: Education Opportunities In Ontario and New Brunswick, Canada by Blackpromise(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nice one Sam.
Will chat you up .
Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Education Opportunities In Ontario and New Brunswick, Canada by teap7777: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Thank you Mr Sam

(1) (Reply)

A Life Changing Money Making Seminar / The Art Of Writing A Cover Letter / Stop Searching And Start Your Journey To Financial Freedom!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.