Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette (7182 Views)

Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Meet The New Chief Of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by seborrhic: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Believe PG and SR at your peril.
These 2 blogs are notorious for fabricating stories or at best twisting a story to suit a desired narrative.
Gambo knows he cannot be in office when a new naval chief has been appointed and knows no bank, worse still the CBN where the funds have to come from,would honour any financial instrument bearing his signature.
He also knows disobeying a presidentisl directive may end up leading to his being sacked rather than retired and the presidency frustrating his life in other ways.How does it even make sense to anyone with a commonsense;so Gambo would be going to the office,enters the naval chief office and be signing documents and giving directives to be obeyed when other officers know a new naval chief has been appointed!
Why would he risk all these just because of a contract that he no longer has authority over.
I can bet anything in this world,this is not the true story and this version has been fabricated by People's Gazette as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by bikefab(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
This one wants to cling to power at all cost, he's probably still in shock on how he was deposed. Power is transient Sir, know this and know peace.
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by wonder233: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't care, it has nothing to do with me
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by 9jii(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Phoen1X:
As a prophet... "obi's people will sale you the rope withwhich you'll hang your miserable soul,..this i have seen.
You said worst to your parents.
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Phoen1X: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
9jii:
You said worst to your parents.
Behind me...abobaku.
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by byteem: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-chief-of-naval-staff-zubairu-gambo-refuses-to-hand-over-to-ikechukwu-ogalla-insists-on-paying-billions-to-contractors-before-leaving/

Anyone who approves or process that payment instruction will go down with him when the chicken comes home to roost .. he who has ears let him hear.. he has no authority and cannot authorize anything .. his signature is became worthless once Baba gave order.. power is transient.. he wants to eat the beans he has cooked.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by DaddyJapan(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Efezik007:
DSS about to arrest this one.
Charge with treason offense. 😂😂

Yep, it does not ring true at all.
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Vinnie2000(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
bdon12:

Even though i am obidient, i can not hide truth.Tinubu has all d right as current seating president to fire service chief no matter wat u tink.He doesnt owe anyone apologies or explanations.

I never said he doesn't have the Right.😒

He himself knows the Pple behind Insecurity in Nigeria. smiley

He should Tackle the problem from the Root instead of Sacking service chiefs.

Tinibu is Chasing shadows and also playing to the Gallery to fool all his Gullible APC supporters. sad
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Solsix(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
9jii:
Everything with Obi's people na fake news, tribalism and Problems.
Just like the salary increament for politicians?? Just dey play
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by olisaEze(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
And why hasn’t he been arrested for disobeying a direct order from his C in C?? Any subordinate that helps him touch any funds on that Friday should be immediately court-martialed! Useless men that have been feeding fat on the blood of their fellow countrymen. angry

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by WorldRichest: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

because Obasanjo retired Generals in 1999 after he became President.

Tinubu is doing Follow Follow and forcefully retiring Service chiefs. sad 🤦

What makes him think the New Guys are better?

Incompetent, Overrated Man. 😒

And this one too is a human being?

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by ZonefreeAsshole: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
They should use pay loader machine and pull him out of the office asap!

E reach IGBO man turn, you no gree hand over

You didn't tell me that you are already having memory loss issues at your age 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same you that came from a useless piece of flesh whose face matches her slackened vagina is calling someone ugly

How can somebody be so unfortunate through and through

So dumb and mental
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Racoon(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
shocked Really? What lawlessness! This is the bad mentality about public office holders. So there is no handover on continuity in govt?
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Joeyfizzo: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Sounds like fake news to me.
madam dey play
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Joeyfizzo: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
seborrhic:
Believe PG and SR at your peril.
These 2 blogs are notorious for fabricating stories or at best twisting a story to suit a desired narrative.
Gambo knows he cannot be in office when a new naval chief has been appointed and knows no bank, worse still the CBN where the funds have to come from,would honour any financial instrument bearing his signature.
He also knows disobeying a presidentisl directive may end up leading to his being sacked rather than retired and the presidency frustrating his life in other ways.How does it even make sense to anyone with a commonsense;so Gambo would be going to the office,enters the naval chief office and be signing documents and giving directives to be obeyed when other officers know a new naval chief has been appointed!
Why would he risk all these just because of a contract that he no longer has authority over.
I can bet anything in this world,this is not the true story and this version has been fabricated by People's Gazette as usual.
rest guy .....it's true...

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by seborrhic: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
rest guy .....it's true...
You stay in the room you likely haven't stepped out from in a week with your free opera data to know what is true or false!
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Thomasankara(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]retire peacefully u say no,e be like u dey await emefiele treatment[color=#770077]
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by bdon12: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I never said he doesn't have the Right.😒

He himself knows the Pple behind Insecurity in Nigeria. smiley

He should Tackle the problem from the Root instead of Sacking service chiefs.

Tinibu is Chasing shadows and also playing to the Gallery to fool all his Gullible APC supporters. sad
U may never,d root of d problem might be the service chiefs....probably why he opted for a civilian as NSA instead of d normal same old retired old generals who see it as retirement home to continue d looting.
M not supporting tinubu bt he has more info than i do n he is within his right to sack service chiefs.cbn sack is wat i dont agree wit,becos its not his right...it has to go tru national assemble

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by frbona: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Can your pop do better?!

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by bdon12: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Well Ogalla is in power now so constitutionally he can use military police n move gambo to officers mess for detention.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by AfonjaScud: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Senseless gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by AfonjaScud: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Gambo or Gambari do not take orders from Tinubu, as he doesn't recognise his authority. So, he will continue to work until Friday, to complete his service before handing over. Nobody can do anything about it.
ApC is The Most corrupt party on earth, filled with criminals who deserves capital punishments.

Wailing unlimited for unah
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by RPG2020(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
War is loading this i have seen grin
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by princeedrine(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Lawly: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I'm not a tinibu fan. I'm strictly an obidient. But I support tinibu on this one. Is it bcs the person taking over is an igbo man? You useless people should grow some conscience for once in this country
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by julaion: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
9jii:
Everything with Obi's people na fake news, tribalism and Problems.
must you always fool ur self??
Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Desusi: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-chief-of-naval-staff-zubairu-gambo-refuses-to-hand-over-to-ikechukwu-ogalla-insists-on-paying-billions-to-contractors-before-leaving/
No matter your excuses it's an act of insubordination and a gross insult to mr president. He should obey the last order. It doesn't show that Gambo has real military training. Can his senior in the military give an order and he is counter or given excuses. He will be severely deal with.Bloody civilian.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Naval Staff: Gambo Refuses To Hand Over To Ikechukwu Ogalla - Gazette by Desusi: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Are you in Nigeria at all since 8yrs ago? You must be a tribal bigoted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! / Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance / Serving General Arrested As US Authorities Uncover $16m In Wife’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.