Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

6 Countries To Migrate To For Peanuts Part 3. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Countries To Migrate To For Peanuts Part 3. (199 Views)

6 Countries To Migrate To For Peanuts Part 2 / 6 Countries You Can Migrate To For Peanuts Part 1 / Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Countries To Migrate To For Peanuts Part 3. by nohitch: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is the concluding part of the series "6 countries you can migrate to for peanuts."

I have been getting lots of dms and emails on how people can migrate using this method.

Someone even told me that a visa agent charged him over $2000 for this info, nuff said..

I don’t do visa processing; I am only sharing with you methods and strategies that are advantageous when it comes to remote jobs.

In any case, I will still drop the remaining list of countries that you can migrate to for peanuts part 3.

Georgia
Visa application is free, and visa length is 1 year but if you register a business like the Individual Entrepreneur scheme this can lead to permanent residency.
Income to prove: $2000 a month.
Internet speed: 30.53Mbps

Estonia
The visa application is 100 Euros and the visa length is 1 year
Income to prove: 3600 Euros a month.
Internet speed: 60.53Mbps

Germany
The visa application is 100 Euros and the visa length is 6 months to 3 years.
Income to prove: proof of self-sustainability, plus you need an address in Germany

Norway
The visa application is 600 Euros and the visa length is 6 months to 3 years.
Income to prove: proof of self-sustainability, plus 36000 Euros annually.
Portugal
The visa application is 83 Euros, 72 resident permit fee and the visa length is 12 months to 5 years.
Income to prove: 600 euros per month.

Spain
The visa application is 145 Euros, and the visa length is 12 months to 5 years.
Income to prove: 2200 euros per month.
Internet speed: 180.53Mbps

Countries worthy of mentioning
Romania
The visa application is non-disclosed, and the visa length is 12 months to 2 years.
Income to prove: 3300 euros per month.
Internet speed: 175.53Mbps

Greece
The visa application is 75 euros, and the visa length is 12 months to 3 years.
Income to prove: 3500 euros per month plus 20% for spouse/partner and 15% for each child
Internet speed: 63.53Mbps

Hungary
The visa application is 110 euros per applicant, and the visa length is 12 months to 2 years.
Income to prove: 2000 euros per month plus proof of income of the last 6 months
Internet speed: 63.53Mbps

And more..

if you desire to not just make money every month, but to relocate with your family, and live a better life, all you need do is:

---Sign up and learn how you can start getting remote jobs from any of these countries and many other others.
---learn the particular niches and job titles, that companies are paying top dollar for.
---learn how to approach them and position yourself as the right person to work with.
--- make good money from them and apply for a digital nomad visa, that will let you carry your family along with you, to a better land flowing with milk and honey.

It is as easy as that.

To learn more, simply check this out: https://nohitch.com/cpcein/

For part 1 click here: https://www.nairaland.com/7724042/6-countries-migrate-peanuts-part

For part 2 click here: https://www.nairaland.com/7729554/6-countries-migrate-peanuts-part

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Get This Kind Of Package Producers In Nigeria. / How To Grow Your Social Media Or Brand With Small Change / I Tried It. See How I Had Made So Far With This In A Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.