Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says (170 Views)

I Thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife – Man Impregnates 13-year-old Daughter / Prophet TB Joshua’s Corpse Is Not Supposed To Be Buried In The Ground But Preser / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says by Gist4u: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
A man in a public transport has said the reason a man is not supposed to marry just one wife.

According to him, men with more that two wives tend to live long as in the case of our fore fathers. He said it stops Nagging. He also marrying only two wives is dangerous as both might connive but the possibility of three wives conniving is rare as one will be more in love to bring the plan to the notice of the man.

Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpTR_vWaPcU

Re: You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says by jargonzboi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Oh come on!

Everyone with hot takes
Re: You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Irrelevant words of a random man on a bus. undecided
Re: You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says by HeartlessMan: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, that's me. grin
Re: You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says by HeartlessMan: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
Irrelevant words of a random man on a bus. undecided

Will you shut up? angry angry

Re: You Are Not Supposed To Marry One Wife - Man Says by mariahAngel(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Will you shut up? angry angry

Seun
Nlfpmod
Oam4J
Justwise
Mukina2

Rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2014 Bmw 5 Series For Sale / Eid Mubarak Message From Hon (rev) Uche Ibeabuchi Ukadike / Calcite Market Size, Company Revenue Share, Key Drivers, And Trend Analysis, 202

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.