Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

First Class Degree In Economics Bagged - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Degree In Economics Bagged (1206 Views)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by lilachiever(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lagos State University (LASU) held her 26th convocation ceremony today and I am proud to say I graduated with a first class degree in Economics with a CGPA of 4.75/5.00.

2nd Best in the department.

The journey didn't start yesterday.

FSLC through Togedejoye Community Primary School, to WASSCE/NECO through Majidun Junior & Senior Grammar School to bagging a first class BSc Degree in Economics from Lagos State University.

We aren't stopping here, we will do more.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by clockwisereport: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congrats bro.

Na so Soludo take start

2 Likes

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by rexlims(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congrats bro.
So what economic theory can u propose to get Nigerian out of this quagmire?

2 Likes

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations bro

From your appearance, you look like someone that really love to read

2 Likes

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by lilvicky68(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
congrats
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by NobleSeed(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
congrats 👏 👏
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Flight90: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
congrats bro
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Toluene15: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations 👏🏽👏🏽
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulationsssssssssss 🎊 🎊 🎊 ❤
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Zee0007: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations. More wins for you.
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by FreedomArmy: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
You should work with cbn. Start making the move
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Entrepreneurrr: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations 👏
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by folake4u(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations. First Class nor be beans.

Salute to you! 💥💥💥

I like this LASU Convocation gown ehn. It's so fine.

2 Likes

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Exumal: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
lilachiever:
Lagos State University (LASU) held her 26th convocation ceremony today and I am proud to say I graduated with a first class degree in Economics with a CGPA of 4.75/5.00.

FSLC through Togedejoye Community Primary School, to WASSCE/NECO through Majidun Junior & Senior Grammar School to bagging a first class BSc Degree in Economics from Lagos State University.

Congrats.
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by dahgifted(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na who no pass through Higher Institution, no go know how First class is difficult to attain....
Congrats! man i doff my hat.

2 Likes

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Nairalander248: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
lilachiever:

Congratulations though, but las las na person wey no get certificate or with 2.2 go still be your boss/employ you.

Pls note: when going for interview, keep the first class thing aside. cheesy e get why...
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by JohnnA1: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
'Little achiever' don become Big achiever now; congrats.
Any advice/nuggets for those who'd like to replicate such feat?

1 Like

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by oz4real83(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2023
rexlims:
Congrats bro.
So what economic theory can u propose to get Nigerian out of this quagmire?
you need an "economic theory" to know that corruption, selfish-interest, religion and tribalism are the reasons Nigeria is in this quagmire?
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by lilachiever(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Nairalander248:

Congratulations though, but las las na person wey no get certificate or with 2.2 go still be your boss/employ you.

Pls note: when going for interview, keep the first class thing aside. cheesy e get why...

Not all mentions deserve a response. So I'll dash you this one.
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by lilachiever(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2023
JohnnA1:
'Little achiever' don become Big achiever now; congrats.
Any advice/nuggets for those who'd like to replicate such feat?

Work hard and be consistent.

I started with a 4.50 GP, built it up gradually but It got to a point I had to add hustles to studies and lost the consistency, my CGPA went as high as 4.83 before it declined twice and went back up to what I graduated with.

1 Like

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by InventTech: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2023
lilachiever:

Congratulations Erudite Scholar! 🎖️
Wishing you many more success stories and grand accomplishments!
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by LordIsaac(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2023
lilachiever:

I started with a 4.50 GP, built it up gradually but It got to a point I had to add hustles to studies and lost the consistency, my CGPA went as high as 4.83 before it declined twice and went back up to what I graduated with.
What was the final cgpa bro?
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Shigishege2: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Why can't asiwaju pack all these boys and give them potfolio instead of all these old wicked corrupted politricians
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by sageb: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2023
lilachiever:

Congratulations Bro
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by LandMann: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2023
lilachiever:

Please immediately apply for DAAD Scholarship and go study in Germany for free... Don't take any scholarship from your department with hope of getting lecturing job.. go to German students thread on Nairaland and read more on how to apply for MSc in Germany and get DAAD Scholarship. As a first class graduate you will get appointment quick for your visa. I hope you make a bold move now to avoid regrets later

1 Like

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by JohnnA1: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
lilachiever:

Wow, nice.

What was your typical study routine like apart from attending lectures?

Could you comment on your study technique? How exactly do you read, and recall what you read?

Thanks in advance...
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by 11Anonymous(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mods should push this to front page. Congrats bud💖

1 Like

Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by lilachiever(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
LandMann:

Please immediately apply for DAAD Scholarship and go study in Germany for free... Don't take any scholarship from your department with hope of getting lecturing job.. go to German students thread on Nairaland and read more on how to apply for MSc in Germany and get DAAD Scholarship. As a first class graduate you will get appointment quick for your visa. I hope you make a bold move now to avoid regrets later

Thank you.
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by lilachiever(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
LordIsaac:

What was the final cgpa bro?
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by lilachiever(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
JohnnA1:
Wow, nice.

What was your typical study routine like apart from attending lectures?

Could you comment on your study technique? How exactly do you read, and recall what you read?

Thanks in advance...

I study mostly at night. I can't assimilate when it's nosiy.

I study and sleep in between.

Study 1 hour, listen to music and sleep 30mins. Rinse and repeat till I feel it's enough for the day.

I read on weekends, I don't wait for exams. My GP dropped when I forfeited this habit due to work.
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by Orubebe01: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bookworm I salute!
Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by LordIsaac(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
lilachiever:

That's First Class na. Why the BUT...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasu Third And Final Round Of Post Ume Result Is Out / Uniuyo Female Hostel On Fire / Unilorin Post Utme Screening 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.