Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Uhna Go Wail Tire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uhna Go Wail Tire (471 Views)

Before You Wail That Buhari Appoints OnlyHausa Muslim As Police IG See This Pict / 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina / Where Are The Ipob For Trump South East Youth Una Go Wail Las Las (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uhna Go Wail Tire by Ohislee(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Γ’mΓ³ we don dey wail oooh.

Them Tinubu's government would favor me and my family. I hope it is already favoring you.😁😁😁.

Sorry, I just want to laff a little.😁😁😁.

Instead of the new government to start by ameliorating the sufferings of the poor masses. They started by increasing their pains. Creating more poor people everyday, reducing purchasing power of the average Nigerian, then giving soft life to the political class.

We talk am ooo but tribalism no let them see road.

End.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
E go favor me and my family crew don dey see shegeπŸ˜‚ na banza remain..

3 Likes

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by duro4chang(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Enemies will wail taya. Hater go wail till 2027. Tinubu's government go favour me

2 Likes

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by YouandiAllofus: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Enemies will wail taya. Hater go wail till 2027. Tinubu's government go favour me
E go beta abi? Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by DevilsEqual(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ohislee:

Them Tinubu's government would favor me and my family. I hope it is already favoring you.😁😁😁.

Instead of the new government to start by ameliorating the sufferings of the poor masses. They started by increasing their pains. Creating more poor people everyday, reducing purchasing power of the average Nigerian, then giving soft life to the political class.

End.

This post is empty

What human killing policy has BAT established so far that has started eating up the SE

U can't even troll intelligently....you're worse

2 Likes

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Ohislee(m): 3:48am On Jun 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:

This post is empty

What human killing policy has BAT established so far that has started eating up the SE

Subsidy remover, VAT introduced on diesel, school fees increment for federal universities, electricity tariffs increased by 40%, all in less than 3weeks. Who bares the pain in all of this? Maybe according to you it is only people from the East.
Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:

This post is empty

They are running out of ideas. No pain no gain it is the philosophy of success.
Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Raskimonojendor: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Ohislee:

Subsidy remover, VAT introduced on diesel, school fees increment for federal universities, electricity tariffs increased by 40%, all in less than 3weeks. Who bares the pain in all of this? Maybe according to you it is only people from the East.
Subsidy removal check: we can't continue subsidizing west Africa. Peter Obi, Atiku , Sowore e.t.c all said they would remove subsidy. Peter Obi said he would immediately remove it.

VAT: Nigeria is a shot hole as people don't pay taxes but when they travel abroad, they willing pay sales taxes on purchased goods at sometimes 12% and up.

Electricity tariffs. If the increment in tariff brings can be used for capital projects for the dillapitated electrical infrastructure to improve power supply. No problem.

University: Have you seen what is being paid in other countries.

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by obasiken: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Subsidy removal check: we can't continue subsidizing west Africa. Peter Obi, Atiku , Sowore e.t.c all said they would remove subsidy. Peter Obi said he would immediately remove it.

They would have implemented policies to absorb the effectn instead of just rushing to remove subsidy

VAT: Nigeria is a shot hole as people don't pay taxes but when they travel abroad, they willing pay sales taxes on purchased goods at sometimes 12% and up.

The govt shud tax them selves 1st. And reduce cost of governance. Charity begins at home.

Electricity tariffs. If the increment in tariff brings can be used for capital projects for the dillapitated electrical infrastructure to improve power supply. No problem.

We need to see the capital investment of these discos. New lines and transformers. They are still relying on the old investment b[/b]y FG

[b]Have you seen the quality of Nigeria university campus
?
Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Raskimonojendor: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2023
obasiken:

They would have implemented policies to absorb the effectn instead of just rushing to remove subsidy

The govt shud tax them selves 1st. And reduce cost of governance. Charity begins at home.

We need to see the capital investment of these discos. New lines and transformers. They are still relying on the old investment by FG

Have you seen the quality of Nigeria university campus?
A VAT will affect everyone. Government or not goverment.

Buhari and the National Assembly did not make provisions for subsidy payment past June 2023. Tinubu wasn't the one that removed the subsidy.

Do you know of a Bank that's willing to lend the discos and the TCN money to invest in new assets
to replace the dillapitated infrastructures?

Where will the quality come from? Good education is not cheap, hence the igbinedion, covenant e.t.c.
Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Igwe9(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:

This post is empty

You lack wisdom, so, only the SE did not vote for Tinubu or what?
Even when your brother criticizes Tinubu, you will him SE.
Shame!
Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Ohislee(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

After 8years of Buhari's misrule, Nigerians asked for a leader that would ease their pains and this is the best Tinubu could offer πŸ™

It is just a matter of time, Nigerians would see Obi recovering his mandate as their only hope with this path Tinubu has chosen.

Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Rolings: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Ohislee:

End.

Waivers go wail tire now
We know say na tribalism dey make you wail....because Peter Obi no win......he also said e go remove fuel subsidy so why una just dey cry upandan

1 Like

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by Raskimonojendor: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2023
Ohislee:

After 8years of Buhari's misrule, Nigerians asked for a leader that would ease their pains and this is the best Tinubu could offer πŸ™

It is just a matter of time, Nigerians would see Obi recovering his mandate as their only hope with this path Tinubu has chosen.

Enough said.
Well, the court would decide cool

1 Like

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by 247Dior(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Dollar is now N815
Fuel is now N540
Bag of Cement is now N4800
114% Salary increase for elected politicians and judges.

Renewed hope for Politicians.
Renewed Shege for the poor masses
May this Administration favor me & my family IJN.

1 Like

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by 247Dior(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:

This post is empty

Dollar is now N815
Fuel is now N540

1 Like

Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by caleboxylic: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Everytime other countries ot,her countries? What is your currency value! What free services do you enjoy as a citizen of Nigeria? Where is the infrastructure that will ease living in Nigeria?
We should conquer clothing, food and shelter as blacks before comparing ourselves to them.
Hunger looms and crime is on the increase because of frustration.
Let me inform you that revolution will start in the north where hunger is getting out of hand.
The citizens are hungry, frustrated and hopeless.
Re: Uhna Go Wail Tire by duro4chang(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2023
247Dior:
Dollar is now N815
Fuel is now N540

Story story.
Obi is a loser

(1) (Reply)

Renewed Shege: Tinubu Supporter Makes U-turn Over Hardship / Case Brought By Oguntoyinbo Grossly Incompetent, Lacks Merit- Appeal Court / Tinubu Vs Obi: See The Visible Billboard Obidients Erected At Abuja Ahead Of Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.