Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday (27935 Views)

Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate / Re: Video: Tears As LASG Demolished Alaba International Market / Video: Tears As LASG Demolished Alaba International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by obi58: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
More houses marked for demolition.

Well done sir

How many dilapidated government hospitals and revenue offices have been marked for demolition?
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Raf4: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mboi:
And the Igbo slaves chased you away from your father's land.

You still believe that you bought/own any land in Lagos? Sorry o, you're on a long-term tenancy. The land still belongs to the original indigenous owners and LSG as the custodian. You may want to produce the documents you're holding on the so called land to clear your doubts 😁

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Abufo: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Then relocate to onitsha

Oga...Onitsha is booming so much so that Asaba has falling into the sphere of economic influence of Onitsha! The instability that you guys instigated in southeast has dissipated and the hostile forces have been chased back into the creeks and sahelian regions from whence they came!
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Raf4: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

They're silent because they hope IF the succeed in chasing Yorubas to the margins of Lagos, they all Igbos would benefit. It Zik's agenda and dream. To empty the population of SE for the purpose of politically overwhelming Yorubas in Lagos state. You control Lagos, you control the SW and hence you control Yorubas. That's the agenda. Imagine Igbos controlling Yoruba politics?! God forbid bad thing!!

It will never happen. They will only labour in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Abufo: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
DSoj:
I thought ipob boasted that they will relocate Alaba to the East.
The same people castigating the LASG were the ones saying those people must move to the East in an arrogant hope that Lagos economy will crumble.

I do not care if its electoral vengeance or not but if it is, it serves them right.
They were the ones shouting Sanwo Olu must go, they promised to win Lagos for Obi and Gbadebo. They claimed Lagos is no man's land, at a point they claimed they built Lagos.
After all what Tinubu did for them.

They should have done their political jingoism quietly, it's their right but rubbing it in the face of the people that have been perfect host to you, they can go to hell.

Oga go and sit down Abeg! You talk like Lagos is Las Vegas! Our people reserve the right to live in Nigeria so far you dyed in the wool one nigerianists hold on to the union for dear life! If you like expropriate our property via high taxes,you are doing yourself...the international investment community are watching CAREFULLY!!
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

We have no problem with Chinese. I have never heard a Chinese man call Lagos a no man's land or say Oba of bini owns Lagos. So, the Chinese are very welcome!

At least uve confirmed ur motive. I rest my case
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

It's not going to be left for you to decide to stay or leave since your five Igbo states remain conquered territory after the war and no effort was made to get you to pay reparations for that senseless conflict.

Instead, it is the Niger Delta that was handed the bill and you guys still partake parasitically from the rogue federal govt.

If we left the referendum to you we both know you guys will vote to remain.

It is then up to Nigerians to decide if having you remain is worth all the trouble.

This is why I insist that any talk of referendum will be on the Nigerian people to decide if you stay or go.

Already, Arewa is sick of your shit . The ND will rightly vote for you to go to end your land coveting antics . The Yoruba are now registering their displeasure on your nuisance level. The only people who will vote for your continued stay will ironically be the same Gowon people of the middlebelt who fought to keep you in for their own skin .

So let it in your skull that any talk of referendum relating to your exist will fall on Nigerians and not you.

Talk is cheap gay. Tell your kinsmen to conduct referendum asap lets what happens. Why are you scared of doing it now since u don't want igbos in lagos?
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by AntiMarxist: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Talk is cheap gay. Tell your kinsmen to conduct referendum asap lets what happens. Why are you scared of doing it now since u don't want igbos in lagos?

If what I suggested is passed and your fate depends on Nigerians, the begging and crying by you Igbos go reach UN.

You will be the first people to beg not to be chased out of a country

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Raf4: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Then relocate to onitsha

I bet you non of them can operate in ariara or ochanga markets. The conditions over there are so horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Poske95(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
duro4chang:
If you cannot relocate then face whatever happens. You cannot stay in your land where laws are not obeyed yet constituting nuisance here.

Because of the status...State of Origin...you maybe deceived
According to the constitution you may not lawfully own an ancestral home or else many claimants in Lagos are also not what they claim.
Nuisance and co. don't mix with this land claim argument.
There are places Ojukwu claimed his father's landed properties.....where...? In Lagos, after the war.
Ever asked why.....?
Drop off the band wagon and clearly identify the nuisances and call the individual or groups to order. As great the Yoruba as great the Igbo.
Why the disservice to the greater black heritage, all in the name of sentiments.....?!
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Abufo: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJM92Pgwj_E

Oya.......the "leave our Lagos clueless crew" make una waka come see Nairobi Your mate! You people are heavily deluded!

The Lord of the Universe is a JUST GOD, he will always look at the intent of a man's heart before giving him his worthy dues! Ndigbo are Isrealites of the Bible.......so if you Bless dem you will reap the rewards If you curse dem.......get ready and stretch out your arms and collect woto woto............Go and ask the parties that conspired to kill millions of innocent Biafrans, where are they today? Yorubas had better not break the hedge for their own sake!
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Thewesterner(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

Lol
Let everyone rep their state. Osun people hiding in ogbomosho shouting our lagos. U are from osun u are from osun period
You have not answered the question, how does an Ogun man claiming Lagos bothers you? Especially people from other regions? How does it bother you lots that a southwesterner is claiming another southwestern state? You should have problem with an a Maiduguri or an Ondo claiming Imo or an Anambra man claiming Oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

If what I suggested is passed and your fate depends on Nigerians, the begging and crying by you Igbos go reach UN.

You will be the first people to beg not to be chased out of a country

Lol its you guys that want us out now so bring it on. I dey even beg you
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by AntiMarxist: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol its you guys that want us out now so bring it on. I dey even beg you
Common leave Lagos Una dey cry .

Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by AntiMarxist: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Abufo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJM92Pgwj_E

Oya.......the "leave our Lagos clueless crew" make una waka come see Nairobi Your mate! You people are heavily deluded!

The Lord of the Universe is a JUST GOD, he will always look at the intent of a man's heart before giving him his worthy dues! Ndigbo are Isrealites of the Bible.......so if you Bless dem you will reap the rewards If you curse dem.......get ready and stretch out your arms and collect woto woto............Go and ask the parties that conspired to kill millions of innocent Biafrans, where are they today? Yorubas had better not break the hedge for their own sake!

Sad.
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Common leave Lagos Una dey cry .

Abegi!

Lol at u now see the reason we agitate to leave yet u mocked us. Its very clear u don't want us so do the needful if u have balls of which u cant. Yorubas are cowards
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Poanan: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Victim mentality. Soludo destroyed buildings in Onitsha

Did Soludo collect money days before the destruction?
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by AntiMarxist: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol at u now see the reason we agitate to leave yet u mocked us. Its very clear u don't want us so do the needful if u have balls of which u cant. Yorubas are cowards

May I remind you how Ohaneze went down begging Arewa to withdraw their suit before a high court demanding your exit ?

Your nationalism is fake.

Your grandparents begged Gowonto liberate you from Ojukwu and bring you back to Nigeria after the Niger Delta was liberated from your rogue biafra.

You Fool no one

Your refusal to do the needful and go home is why this thread is this long .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

May I remind you how Ohaneze went down begging Arewa to withdraw their suit before a high court demanding your exit ?

Your nationalism is fake.

Your grandparents begged Gowonto liberate you from Ojukwu and bring you back to Nigeria after the Niger Delta was liberated from your rogue biafra.

You Fool no one

Your refusal to do the needful and go home is why this thread is this long .

Go argue that with your forefathers just do the needful and stop flipping ur gums
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by bellotaofeek: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tenant don dey chase landlord away o
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

At least uve confirmed ur motive. I rest my case

Yes we're replacing you with Chinese, Indians and our relatives in Benin/Togo? Now, that we have confirmed that you hate us, you will NEVER know peace on our land again.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by AntiMarxist: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

Go argue that with your forefathers just do the needful and stop flipping ur gums

Nah me wan fight Biafra for you ,?

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Yes we're replacing you with Chinese, Indians and our relatives in Benin/Togo? Now, that we have confirmed that you hate us, you will NEVER know peace on our land again.

That's your problem not mine.. show me where there's gold in your land gay. You hate yourself lol stop that reverse psychology its childish
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Nah me wan fight Biafra for you ,?

This guy is actually encouraging us to fight for biafra u guys are full of shit really
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by AntiMarxist: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Blaze14k:

This guy is actually encouraging us to fight for biafra u guys are full of shit really

Before nko.

I want you to kill yourself fighting for your fake biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Blaze14k: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Before nko.

Are you done 😂😂
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Abufo: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Before nko.

fighting for fake Biafra because men like you sought it fit to defend their wives,daughters and mothers from ravagibg bandits from the sahel ! you want us to be dying like the hapless middle belt xtians...............waiting and praying for miracle from heaven to rescue innocent igbo folks from the hands pf the nomadic sahelians.............you should know that Ndigbo no be middle belt nah!!
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Zionmdde: 4:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Thewesterner:
You have not answered the question, how does an Ogun man claiming Lagos bothers you? Especially people from other regions? How does it bother you lots that a southwesterner is claiming another southwestern state? You should have problem with an a Maiduguri or an Ondo claiming Imo or an Anambra man claiming Oyo state.
See them here, all ashamed of their states. Boy u are from osun state u are from osun state. Period. South westerner indeed
Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Ayatullah(m): 4:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Peter Obi should intervene immediately by converting his highest votes in the Presidential Election in Lagos to lands in Lagos for his ungrateful Igbo kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by HRMK: 5:52am On Jun 23, 2023
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE IN LAW!YOU CANT SAY YOU WERE UNAWARE OF THE QUIT NOTICE!NOBODY REJECTS PAYMENTS!NOT EVEN BANKS!YOU WANTED TO BEAT DEMOLISION WITH THE IMPROPTU PAYMENTS!!

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by ycat: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2023
Cartels have no loyalty to anyone, money is their god. Lasg has a longer reach than anything out of Nigeria, can cut through any cartel and can even sabotage competition if it wants to. Before Alaba there was Owode. You can actually be run out of business if Lasg get together with autoshops across Yorubaland and bring in heavily subsidized spare parts.
Zionmdde:

I see u are just a school boy
But let me give u a little school lesson. Let's say Chukwudi leaves spare parts business for you and goes to anambra and receives his consignment and sells from there, as a businessman, how do you fill in the gap he created in lagos?
Or you think the cartel that controls spare parts importation abroad will agree to ship spare parts to you?

Ok LASG increases the tax of chukwudi who sells Tyre 30k. And Chukwudi now sells his Tyre to you for 33k, now who pays the tax

Some of you are actually very dumb

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders: We Paid ₦6M To Lagos On Thursday, LASG Demolished Shops On Sunday by Mboi: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Raf4:

You still believe that you bought/own any land in Lagos? Sorry o, you're on a long-term tenancy. The land still belongs to the original indigenous owners and LSG as the custodian. You may want to produce the documents you're holding on the so called land to clear your doubts 😁
Oga stop playing.They have deceived you people. You're living in sluts with no money in a place you're claiming you own. The reason why you even see food chop is because Igbos are in Lagos. Then during Christmas when Igbos travel home, automatically Lagos becomes empty. No traffic, no business, no money until they come back in January. Soon it will be like that for life. Even if an Igbo man leaves his duplex for a yoruba man, you can't maintain it, you can't even pay for the rent so why hopless hope? Laziness is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Drama As Ezekwesili Signs 2019 General Elections Peace Accord / Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.