Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Call It Anti-theft For Nokia S60 Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call It Anti-theft For Nokia S60 Phones (1055 Views)

Flashback- How I Watch Dstv On My S40 And S60 Phones / Hack Your S60 Phones In 3 Minutes,anytime,anywhere / Mtn Configuration Settings For Nokia 6233 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call It Anti-theft For Nokia S60 Phones by nazzyon(m): 1:53am On Sep 07, 2007
I am tired of hearing people complaining aboput their phone got stolen or something.

This company designed this apps to help track down your mobile device. It was designed for Nokia S60 phones alone. So please if you do not have an S60 Nokia do not try this.
The company itself warned about this.

Below are the features of the app:

Theft alert system for the smartphone by intimating the change of SIM Card by the thief, defeating thief by its hidden operations.

Archiving Personal Contacts to private storage, so hiding from the thief and restoring provision and also with remote retrieval.

Sound based locating of the device, even when the device is placed in Silent mode Profile.

Provision for Logging the Communication channel(Telephone and SMS) in hidden mode, allowing to see log even if cleared by user.

Visit this link to read more: http://cmansstudios.solarbotics.net/downloads/Otran/index.html

If you realise that you are hving a problem with the app.

You have 3 option:

1. Either you continue and get you phone damaged.

2. Stop and foget about it the app

3. Or contact the developer for further instructions.

Note: Read the procedures properly and make sure you have perfect understading before you proceed with anything.

I am using this medium to appeal to Nazzyon Blog Readers and my underground blog reader to please bare with me. I had a problem with the Moderator of the site that is why I haven't been blogging for sometime now.

Thanks for understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? / Application For My Sonyericsson W950i(games Os,utilities) / Is Zain Gprs In Porthacourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.