Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East (6662 Views)

Ijele Speaks Detained For Accusing Evangelist Ebuka Obi Of Fake Miracles / I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị / CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by McStoic(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Lol

His fake church enjoys tax exemption .

Let him take his Judaic church to the yeast

Soon it will be turned to a synagogue by Ekpa

He won't be missed.

I never knew agbado and cassava could be this intoxicating
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by Dafresh: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

I am enjoying your sweat tears
Tears because Prophet Ebuka is bringing investment to my region it's tears of joy
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by AntiMarxist: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dafresh:

Tears because Prophet Ebuka is bringing investment to my region it's tears of joy

Thank God you know it's all business
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by oyatz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Okoros just showing they have no leverage whatsoever in Nigeria .

They need Nigeria and not the other way round.

If they are serious , let them recall all their Amakas and Chiomas from all the brothels and see if Lagosians won't riot against LASG.

You get bad mouth!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by oyatz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
nadisms:

Probably you dont understand the impact of this relocation.

That church attracts thousands of people daily,which also affects lagos state revenues,because those people will sleep in hotels and patronise some businesses in lagos. At the end, these businesses will have enough money to pay tax to the government. A lot of his followers from different part of the world always throng his ministry on a daily basis.

Anywhere that Ebuka obi relocates to , would result in increase and massive development in that area..the reason why he doesnt want to mention the place because if he do, with 30million naira,you may not be able to buy a land there..

He knows what he is saying....

There have been massive influx of SEeasterners to east recently with strong financial and infrastructural dev ongoin, which I have clearly noticed.

A lot is going behind the background....

God will spare our lives and you will be here in 2027, when we will discuss that Pastor Ebuka never relocated from Lagos to Aba or Onitsha.
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by Davicl: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
I foresee a tribal war sooner in Nigeria angry it's no joke it's very close and it's might help in dividing the country, I hope it's does this time around........
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by Davicl: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
oyatz:

You get bad mouth!
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by Dafresh: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Thank God you know it's all business
Is Nigeria not created for business?
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by Davicl: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
I'm not sure 😊 he is moving the church to east but believe you me sentiment apart he has a big church they, if the church isn't that big the current governor wouldn't have visited him during the election time
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by AntiMarxist: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dafresh:

Is Nigeria not created for business?

Christ will come down personally and flog all of you in that your heathen yeast.
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by Dafresh: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Christ will come down personally and flog all of you in that your heathen yeast.
You be small pikin
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by ariesbull: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yiu just be vexed and agitated
AntiMarxist:

Okoros just showing they have no leverage whatsoever in Nigeria .

They need Nigeria and not the other way round.

If they are serious , let them recall all their Amakas and Chiomas from all the brothels and see if Lagosians won't riot against LASG.
Re: Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East by Amumaigwe: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
SamOchuko:

See hallucination, it went comatose in your dream, can you relocate to live in the east with the current high rate of insecurity? Where armed security men are killed? Where politicians with armed men guiding them are kidnapped and butchered? Continue dreaming

The last rime i checked, the population of people living in SE is around 36 million. What's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote To Build 1,000-bed Hospital In Kano / Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.