Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl (859 Views)

52-Year-Old Church Gardener Defiles 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Church / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / Neighbour Defiles 13-Year-Old Missing Girl In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by adenigga(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2023
A 60-year-old pastor of the Assemblies of God Church, Chukwuemeka Orji, has been arrested by the Abia State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 13-year-old female domestic worker in the Aba area of the state.

Naija News learnt that the state Police Public Relations Officer, Chinaka Maureen, who confirmed Orjiโ€™s arrest, said an investigation into the case was ongoing.

Orji who had taken the victim from her family members with a promise to sponsor her education, started having carnal knowledge of the minor since she was 12 years old.

The pastor reportedly left bruises on the victim while perpetrating the crime, and subjected her to psychological trauma.

In a bid to silence the victim, the cleric allegedly threatened to stop sponsoring her education and send her back to her family members if she informed anyone about the illicit acts.

Narrating her ordeal in the hands of the pastor, the 13-year-old girl said when she started leaving with Orji, he regularly made sexual advances to her which she refused.

She, however, noted that things took another turn when the pastor allegedly forcefully had carnal knowledge of her sometime in 2022, and afterward, it became a regular act.

A family source who spoke to PUNCH said Orji ran out of luck on Thursday, June 15, 2023, when he attempted to have his way around the minor but discovered that she was on her period.

He was said to have forced the victim to perform MouthAction on him and unsatisfied with her performance, he punished the little girl.

The victim later opened up to her school teacher and Orji was arrested and arraigned at a Magistrate Court sitting in the Aba South Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday.

The pastor was remanded with a bail condition to the Abia State Correctional Centre pending the determination of his cases.

The sources said, โ€œUnsatisfied by her performance, he sent her to cut grass at a farm within the church premises as a punishment for being on her period before she was allowed to go to school.

โ€œThe victim who could no longer bear the action of the pastor reported him to her class teacher when she got to school. The teacher notified the proprietor of the school and the proprietor alerted the Executive Director of Vivacious Development Initiative, Lady Nwosu, who informed a colleague, Chuka Okoye, after which the police were contacted and the pastor was arrestedโ€

Meanwhile, the Aba District Superintendent of Assemblies of God Church, Revered Don Njoku, in his reaction to the development, said Orji had been sanctioned and expelled from the ministry.
According to Njoku, Assemblies of God is a holy organization and does not support promiscuity

Source: https:///60-Year-Old-Pastor-Allegedly-Defiles-13-Year-Old-Girl

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by thorpido(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Uwa mmebi. cry Why should a 60yr old man not have self-control?

2 Likes

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by youngsahito(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2023
Pastor from pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by Macdeey: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2023
POINT OF CORRECTION ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ Please........

A 60 year old DEVIL !!! Not Pastor ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

3 Likes

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by Mrfeel: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2023
Alot of perverts out there, how does a grown man get erection for a 12 yr old in the first place

2 Likes

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by SmartPolician: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2023
We really need to protect the girl child from these wolves in men's clothing.

Many female adults have been raped and they kept it secret because of the stigma that comes with it in our society.

3 Likes

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by PerfectStranger(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2023
This is satanic
Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by ahnie: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2023
I gave up on pastors the day I saw one drinking chilled bottle of harp lager beer and smoking weed in Kano state.

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by nairalanda1(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:
I gave up on pastors the day I saw one drinking chilled bottle of harp lager beer and smoking weed in Kano state.

Well, his fellow pastors have sanctioned him. His denomination has thrown him out.

Meanwhile, the Aba District Superintendent of Assemblies of God Church, Revered Don Njoku, in his reaction to the development, said Orji had been sanctioned and expelled from the ministry.
According to Njoku, Assemblies of God is a holy organization and does not support promiscuity
Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by Dotherightthing: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2023
Shame! angry
Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by sreamsense: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:
You don't over believe in pastors because they are human beings and being ambushed by devil and his agents. You must anchor your faith in Jesus Christ because Jesus already warned that in the end time, many fakes prophets shall arise. In other words, since prophets and pastors can be easily found in church, it means many fake prophets, pastors, Christians will be many in church.

However, Jesus did not warn you to leave the church or give excuses to your own lukewarmness because your trusted pastor falls, He only admonish true belivers to be watchful that no man deceives you and take your stand in Christ. Pray for those that falls for devil tricks for restoration of their souls. It is just the trick of the devil for end time to tempt many Christians and clergies so many can be wax cold and think there is no God or religion is a scam. Matteu 24, Mark 13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by ahnie: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
sreamsense:

You don't over believe in pastors because they are human beings and being ambushed by devil and his agents. You must anchor your faith in Jesus Christ because Jesus already warned that in the end time, many fakes prophets shall arise. In other words, since prophets and pastors can be easily found in church, it means many fake prophets, pastors, Christians will be many in church.

However, Jesus did not warn you to leave the church or give excuses to your own lukewarmness because your trusted pastor falls, He only admonish true belivers to be watchful that no man deceives you and take your stand in Christ. Pray for those that falls for devil tricks for restoration of their souls.
Noted sir
Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by Spicycat(f): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Macdeey:

The 60 years old DEVIL pig ๐Ÿ– is an ordained Pastor of Assemblies of God Church who was sexually molesting a 13 years old child since she was 12 years old.
Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by Jennyclay(f): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oh No!! Not again sad

Nigerian men canโ€™t go a day without displaying their animalistic behavior sad!!! What has this little girl done to deserve this

Biko, the useless fake pastor should be sentenced to death ASAP. Honestly I wish I was the judge!!

I hate Nigerian men sad

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by wrongman665(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Aswear some igbo men don't diserve to live with prick, they should cut them all. cry

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by adenigga(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Macdeey:

grin grin grin
Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by adenigga(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:
Wao!,.......

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by judedwriter(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahnie:

Have you ever seen a perfect pastor?

No one. Hardly any pastor is perfect, they all struggle with skeletons in their cupboards.

Perfection is possible, but it takes a lot of time.

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by EDOSBROWN: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
His grand daughter age mate

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oh my!!!!!
This is disheartening
Off with his head!!!!!!
Re: 60-year-old Pastor Allegedly Defiles 13-year-old Girl by Lama70(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Doesn't pastor have a wife?
It is really painful, and I feel so bad for the poor little girl.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Extradited From South Africa To U.S For Business Email Fraud Scheme / Father Ties Daughterโ€™s Leg With Wire - Leg Amputated / Death Sentence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.