Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her (2192 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2023
Husband 'drugged his wife and then recorded at least 51 men raping her'

Horrific. shocked

Full Story

Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by Sablexxxtoons: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2023
La click..la be like that toetoe

3 Likes

Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by EDOSBROWN: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmm orishirishi, salowir, my damn niggar, over to u
Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Not one time.
Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by Rexymania(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
If this news it true... Na India e for happen
Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by WoeBetide666: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
la click la bend
Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2023
donbachi:

Not one time.

The source revealed that it was over 80 times.
Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by immortalmortal: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2023
Which other full story we wan get pass wetin we done see for the topic. We say NO! To clicking for full story
Re: Husband Drugged His Wife And Then Recorded At Least 51 Men Raping Her by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Husband 'drugged his wife and then recorded at least 51 men raping her'

Horrific. shocked

Full Story

'Husband let 83 men rape his wife while drugged and urged them not to use protection'

Horrific. The couple's eldest daughter was also filmed and grandchildren allege the suspect regularly 'played doctor' with them.

Full Story

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Woman Gives Birth To 'monkey-like' Baby / First Bank: Teamapt - Is My Account Comprised? / Crazy Racist Hangs Black Doll!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.