Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) (40556 Views)

PA To SA Door Opening Challenge- Dog Edition / I Have A Cat For Adoption / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Wildkat02:

But why is HIV/AIDS so prevalent in your country

The same way hunger is prevalent in yours.
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Wildkat02: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The same way hunger is prevalent in yours.

I know and I agree that about my country. But I really wanna know why HIV is really prevalent in your country. It’s just a simple question
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wildkat02:

I know and I agree that about my country. But I really wanna know why HIV is really prevalent in your country. It’s just a simple question

There are many theories as to why it's prevalent across all of Southern Africa and not just SA. The migrant worker system linked to SA's mining industry and all male hostels contributing greatly to that in the early days of the pandemic - consequences we're dealing with up to this day.

2 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Wildkat02: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

There are many theories as to why it's prevalent across all of Southern Africa and not just SA. The migrant worker system linked to SA's mining industry and all male hostels contributing greatly to that in the early days of the pandemic - consequences we're dealing with up to this day.

Hmmm.... okay. I understand
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Wildkat02:

Hmmm.... okay. I understand

You're a defunct troll.
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Wildkat02: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're a defunct troll.

I wonder how I have offended you. I asked a question, u explained and I showed appreciate. Yet u call me a troll

We Africans have a big attitude problem
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wildkat02:

I wonder how I have offended you. I asked a question, u explained and I showed appreciate. Yet u call me a troll

We Africans have a big attitude problem

Wasn't meant for you - my apologies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / What Is The Best Security Dog?? / Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.