Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority (22403 Views)

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Retired Naval Officer Was Buried In A Ship- Like Casket In Cross River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by shortgun(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Maybe "with immediate effect" has another meaning in balablu's dictionary.
You people should keep deceiving yourselves, I believe the first report.

I am happy Tinubu is beginning to get the dose of his own medicine, sometime in this country the convicted drug baron disobeyed the directive of the then president; Olusegun Obasanjo to revert back to the original 20 constitutional local Government Areas of Lagos state as Governor. He was flexing muscles with the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Jayhome24: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Did you really read the article?

Forgive him, he dint read the article.

1 Like

Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
A position as that is very sweet and hesitant to leave.Do you know if he is trying to balance his cover his fraudulent tracks before he hands over?

1 Like

Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Jayhome24: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
Yes I did. A C-in-C order is to be obeyed impromptu and immediately. This is what makes the president, the president, military tradition or not.

Read the article again and again pls. Forget all the rumour nonsense, Gambo has no such audacity to say he is not handing over when he is not mad.

Ikechuckwu Ogalla is the new Chief of Naval Staff nothing million of Gambo can do about it.
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Tareq1105: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
So a C-in-C orders are now being selectively obeyed? Well, a lots of bad precedence have been set by a failed former military HOS when even a IGP told him that he didn't report to Benue to contain terrorist killings as instructed and defiantly said nothing will be done to him. And so it was. So much impunity, constitutional violation and utter lawlessness in the land.

Even the payments he said he would make before leaving would not go through.
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by miceroms: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
The instruction was immediately. This is bunkum.
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by NewDea4: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Any transaction he does is ultra vires and invalid
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Menclothing: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
He will hand over soon so no issue
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by pharmagba: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Asari Dokubo was right!
The action of Gambo vindicated that lawlessness and complicit inherent in the Navy
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by ConfidentialDoc: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
I see men in suits and red jackets paying him a visit on Monday
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by ipobarecriminals: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin grin U beta STOP waiting b4 they inflict u with their mumunisms lifestyle.
Ikaeniyan0:
They we're not sacked

This is the way it has always been in the military when there's a change of command. MG Ihejirika didn't take over immediately from LTG Dambazau. MG Buratai didn't take over from LTG Minimah immediately.

You can prove me wrong though, i will be waiting
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Nicenixon: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:
Maybe "with immediate effect" has another meaning in balablu's dictionary.
You people should keep deceiving yourselves, I believe the first report.

I am happy Tinubu is beginning to get the dose of his own medicine, sometime in this country the convicted drug baron disobeyed the directive of the then president; Olusegun Obasanjo to revert back to the original 20 constitutional local Government Areas of Lagos state as Governor. He was flexing muscles with the president.
u na no get brain at all, continue to wish impunity on this present administration ok. Na your hatred for Tinubu go consume you.
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Frankest20(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
So a C-in-C orders are now being selectively obeyed? Well, a lots of bad precedence have been set by a failed former military HOS when even a IGP told him that he didn't report to Benue to contain terrorist killings as instructed and defiantly said nothing will be done to him. And so it was. So much ilmpunity, constitutional violation and utter lawlessness in the land.

How I wish you read and understand the story..... it would have been needless to write your piece. "There is a tradition" do I need to explain this too?

1 Like

Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Thomasankara(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
[/color]so that of the army and air force are not procedural,just dey play[color=#770077]
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by shortgun(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nicenixon:
u na no get brain at all, continue to wish impunity on this present administration ok. Na your hatred for Tinubu go consume you.
Tinubu's adminstration will be the worst in the history of Nigeria. If Tinubu is a patriot he would have supported the subsidy removal in 2012 during Jonathan's adminstration.
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by pharmagba: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:

Tinubu's adminstration will be the worst in the history of Nigeria. If Tinubu is a patriot he would have supported the subsidy removal in 2012 during Jonathan's adminstration.

We have passed this bus stop long ago
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by legba1(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2023
Those folks are actually writting to delight the "mobs". Who on earth doesn't know the military has a tradition...something like the "pullout" ceremony. Not everything is done like the police did theirs.
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by WantsandMore: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Let him hand over to me on Thursday so that I can hand over to the new Chief on Friday.

I want to test something.
Ole grin....heartless man...lmao cheesy
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Ikaeniyan0: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:

So tinubu sacking them from office meant what? I don't think you know what you're saying.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/19/breaking-tinubu-removes-all-service-chiefs/amp/
Bring out an evidence that shows LTG ihejirika handed over to LTG minimah the next day after he got sack by jonathan.
Re: Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority by Rrchrd(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
I like how Tinibu is doing
Not that tribalist that was only appointed northerners

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo / Lagos Light Rail Will Start Functioning By December- Ambode ( Photos ) / Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.