Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Manchester City In For Declan Rice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City In For Declan Rice (667 Views)

Arsenal Used Odumodu Blvck’s Song "Declan Rice " For Declan Rice Announcement / Chelsea Told ‘bite The Bullet’ And Meet West Ham’s Asking Price For Declan Rice / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Adriel11(f): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Manchester City have decided to bid for Declan Rice after calling West Ham last Friday to be informed 🚨🔵 #MCFC

See more in details

https://soccerviber.com/manchester-city-set-to-make-bid-for-declan-rice/

Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Ade1177: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
City will win next premier league

City sold gundogan and already got kovacic plus getting rice
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Broveens42(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ade1177:
City will win next premier league

City sold gundogan and already got kovacic plus getting rice

City will not win the league without gundogan..
You'll see the nonsense that will become of city's midfield when debruyne gets injured.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Ade1177: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Broveens42:

You'll see the nonsense that will become of city's midfield when debruyne gets injured.

So who will win it?

Arsenal?

United?
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Broveens42(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ade1177:

So who will win it?

Arsenal?

United?

Liverpool or Chelsea
You can write it down

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Ade1177: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Broveens42:

Liverpool or Chelsea
You can write it down

Let me guess

You think Haaland will flop next season?

See what United did in the early years of Premier league

City will do it and dominate that league for the next 5yrs

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Diego35M: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Broveens42:

City is winning the epl & ucl again next season, quote me wrong

1 Like

Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Peacecore: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Broveens42:

Liverpool or Chelsea
You can write it down
dey play grin Chelsea is not getting better any soon

1 Like

Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Broveens42(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Peacecore:
dey play grin Chelsea is not getting better any soon

Why do you think so? Let me tell you a secret.
All named Chelsea staff and players were aware of a clear out, when Todd came on board, that's why they cared less on the field of play.
It started with sporting directors to coach, then the first major clear out for senior players was test run with jorginho in January.
On a normal day do you think Chelsea can sell a jorginho in the middle of the season? Lol
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Peacecore: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Broveens42:

Why do you think so? Let me tell you a secret.
All named Chelsea staff and players were aware of a clear out, when Todd came on board, that's why they cared less on the field of play.
It started with sporting directors to coach, then the first major clear out for senior players was test run with jorginho in January.
On a normal day do you think Chelsea can sell a jorginho in the middle of the season? Lol
Oga let's watch the season. Chelsea won't finish top 4 let alone being a title contender.
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Broveens42(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Peacecore:
Oga let's watch the season. Chelsea won't finish top 4 let alone being a title contender.

You can't even say that with your full chest.
Chelsea will play with fresh legs week in week out. It's not like they are being distracted by any European game. Don't let performances of last season deceive you
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Peacecore: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Broveens42:

You can't even say that with your full chest.
Chelsea will play with fresh legs week in week out. It's not like they are being distracted by any European game. Don't let performances of last season deceive you
Absence of European games doesn't determine success, after all they left UCL early same as Arsenal AMD Liverpool but couldn't win City. I'll remind you when the season starts that Chelsea is not going anywhere.
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Broveens42(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Peacecore:
Absence of European games doesn't determine success, after all they left UCL early same as Arsenal AMD Liverpool but couldn't win City. I'll remind you when the season starts that Chelsea is not going anywhere.

You make it sound like it hasn't happened before.
In 2017, Chelsea concentrated only in the league and won. This was after a disastrous campaign in 2016
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by dreamxhaser: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Diego35M:

City is winning the epl & ucl again next season, quote me wrong

City go collect next season eh.

You think Madrid, Bayern, Looserpool, chelshit, Arsnal, and united go just sitdon dey look city abi?

See as everybody just dey renforce. Next season go hot die.
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Diego35M: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
dreamxhaser:

You think Madrid, Bayern, Looserpool, chelshit, Arsnal, and united go just sitdon dey look city abi?

We're serial winners, those 2 trophies belong to us, pep & his men, write this somewhere...
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Peacecore: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Una don come again bah. So all the players wey City carry give you wotowoto don die finish??
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by dreamxhaser: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Peacecore:
Una don come again bah. So all the players wey City carry give you wotowoto don die finish??

Wotowoto?

The only to team's wey city fit comfortably beat next season na my club (UTD) and Chelshit. But u see Madrid, Bayern, Arsenal, + those Italian teams. If City no collect for their hand make I no watin cause am.

Best your chest and tell me city go fit beat Madrid next season?
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Peacecore: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Wotowoto?

The only to team's wey city fit comfortably beat next season na my club (UTD) and Chelshit. But u see Madrid, Bayern, Arsenal, + those Italian teams. If City no collect for their hand make I no watin cause am.

Best your chest and tell me city go fit beat Madrid next season?
Tell me the much that changed in City and Madrid that makes you make mouth like this. I'm waiting...
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by dreamxhaser: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2023
Peacecore:
Tell me the much that changed in City and Madrid that makes you make mouth like this. I'm waiting...

Yes much has changed
Re: Manchester City In For Declan Rice by Peacecore: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Yes much has changed
List them

(1) (Reply)

After Vogts, Who's Next? / Stop Wasting Your God Given Talents / Who Is The World Greatest Footballer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.