Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

“my Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano Ronaldo,” – Sister To The Portugal Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano Ronaldo,” – Sister To The Portugal Star (281 Views)

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano Ronaldo,” – Sister To The Portugal Star by AfricanGlitz(f): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
“My Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano Ronaldo,” – Sister To The Portugal Star Reveals

Katia Aveiro, the sister to Portuguese football icon, Cristiano Ronaldo, has made a stunning revelation about his brother.

Aveiro in a post via her Twitter page revealed their mother, Dolores, considered aborting the Portugal superstar.

According to her, Ronaldo, who played his 200th game for Portugal in international football on Tuesday night was allowed to live at the last minute after their mother changed her mind on the decision to abort him.

She tweeted: “Dolores wanted to have an abortion. But something stopped her at the last minute, and that baby was born. 39 years ago, Mother Dolores made the decision”

To read more,follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/06/22/my-mother-wanted-to-abort-cristiano-ronaldo-sister-revels/

Re: “my Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano Ronaldo,” – Sister To The Portugal Star by Slynation(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Interesting...

If the child was an Anini pro-max, they wished they have aborted him/her.

If the child becomes a star, they rejoice they never considered abortion.

Inspite of all, what is written is written...!!
Re: “my Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano Ronaldo,” – Sister To The Portugal Star by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
That's why I don't support abortion 😊

(1) (Reply)

6 Important Hand Gestures That Are Used To Communicate In Lagos And Nigeria. / Rema Outranks Colleagues On Spotify (video) / Yvonne Nelson’s Mother Ends Up In Hospital: Heartbreaking FULL STORY &.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.