Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris (28493 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / President Buhari Arrives Grand Palais For African Finance Summit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
No Presidential look at All.🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by johbara: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na wah oh....is it that there's something about being in power, because Baba looks way healthier than he was before and during the electioneering period.
Power sweet I must confess.
Bubu comes to mind too grin

2 Likes

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by PecE2Make: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anything you are discussing there tell them in Nigeria the rich gets richer, while the poor gets poorer.

The subsidy removal is bitting the ordinary Nigerian.
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by WorldRichest: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
World’s Most Loved Leader

2 Likes

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by MrMoh247: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Are you tired of trolling with your alternate monikers?

Now can you fvck off my mention

1 Like

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Redhot0007: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Trying hard to cover up the original travel purpose.

PBuhari ==> Britain & US property
PTinubu ==> French property
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by ogundeleai(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Beverlyjean post=123964888]Where are the world leaders that are lining up to see him....propagandists [/quote..
Obi will be arrested if he appears in such noble assembly.. Easter period detention in London maximum prison readily comes to mind..

2 Likes

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by mywells: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stolen Mandate,ignorance + Money = To corruption.
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Raskimonojendor: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Presidential. He is already looking fresher just like Buhari before and after presidency.
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by seanery: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sigh
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by WorldRichest: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Where are the world leaders that are lining up to see him....propagandists

They are in hotels sleeping with Nigerian exported prostitutes. I’m sure you know where they were exported from

2 Likes

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by crafteck(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu is the most loved and respected President in the world at the moment. Even Biden , Macron and Putin tremble before him

Lol, how much dem pay you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by sweerychick(f): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
beerfraud:
Anything to make Obidients feel sad is very much welcome
so even if PBAT rapes your mother you don't mind as long as obidients feel sad abi? Shallow thinking is worse than HIV tongue
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Dbestbrest: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
A president that knows the enormity of the task before him and was well prepared for the works. Not someone that just left who must read directly from a prepared speech before he can address the audience. See light entourage that went with him to the summit. More grace to rescue the nation from the cabals that had held on to the jugular of the country
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
That's beautiful
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Haydar: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pls help, my university has resumed since 3 weeks now but after struggling to work both online and offline I was able to pay the school fees but I still don't have enough for my transport fare and feeding, pls help me out.

Gtb
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by beerfraud: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mynd44 Dominique mukina2 nlfpmod lalasticlala Seun rule 2
sweerychick:
so even if PBAT rapes your mother you don't mind as long as obidients feel sad abi? Shallow thinking is worse than HIV tongue
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Irunmole up you

1 Like

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Nlkay(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I track lost or STOLEN devices
A trial will convince you
Contact me via siggy

Let's have your contact
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by xangina: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mr President and the ostrich woman grin

1 Like

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Ajens1991: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Contact me via siggy
noted
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by johnjose68: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Throwback:
Imagine what we could have missed if the Sons of Sorrow, the Daughters of Discord, and the Children of Hate succeeded to afflict us with the same failure that they condemned in Anambra state.

To the patriots who stood on the mandate of Bola, keep standing with pride.

Yea..we are standing with pride.

On Asiwaju's mandate I stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by abobote: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Later they will change the picture to black and white, and call it picture of the day.

Idleness is a disease

1 Like

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Thekaghan: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Contact me via siggy
can you track Obi’s mandate?

4 Likes

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by LeopardX: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
abobote:
Later they will change the picture to black and white, and call it picture of the day.

Idleness is a disease
Lol.
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Antidoteee: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
To lift umbrella by himself no dey possible again because im be President. African leaders and their uselessness. Meanwhile, the whites in that picture lifted their umbrellas themselves.
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by Nasir123(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
How I wish BAT is Still the BAT of 2015.......

Stop wishing and start believing.
That's the key to a better future.

2 Likes

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by danpossible(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Drop ur phone number
Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by LeopardX: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Thekaghan:
can you track Obi’s mandate?
😂 The way you guys think on this green app website ehn.

Btw, shey e never reach make nairaland get app after ~18 years? @seun

1 Like

Re: PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris by MummyGoodluck81: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Treasure17:
Enjoy the famzy now when it last cause the rightful owner is coming.

You mean yes Daddy ? 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing / Police Go After LASTMA Officials Who Reportedly Cause Death Of Hypertensive Man / Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.