Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine (4937 Views)

Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by 001Lagos: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
LUAN1:
Their 250k should be given to charity home
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by LUAN1: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
001Lagos:
Below is the titanic ship wreck below the sea that the 5 explorers went to see before tragic struck..

Imagine paying a whopping $250,000 each just to go and see this wreck under the sea sad shocked
I Was even imaging exploring titanic before I head 5 people Was going
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by AntiMarxist: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Paid250k dollars to go see pieces of rusted metals from a shipwreck?Sometimes when u ar too rich and comfortable,the next thing on your mind is to do the irrational things an average hungry,poor human being will never venture into.
What a way to waste and loose ones precious life

Humans are more stupid with a full belly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by hoyiilow: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Horrific. Am so sorry for them and their are love ones

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by Biglittlelois(f): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

The Daily mail broke the news
I don't like posting links here because the crooked mods always looking for excuse to ban me and pin it on innocent anti spam bot

Seen it already thanks.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Since oyibo people want to explore the shipwreck of the titanic can't they just pull out the ship from the ocean at least no one will engage in such an adventure again
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by GeneralPula: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
It’s all not adding up somehow..

Seem like a planned assassination to me..

E fit be say e get one particular person wey them wan kill

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by GeneralPula: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
Since oyibo people want to explore the shipwreck of the titanic can't they just pull out the ship from the ocean at least no one will engage in such an adventure again
Lots of conspiracy about that Titanic ship..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine by XAUBulls: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Honestly, I don't blame them, If I have their kind of money, I would go to the ends of the earth simply for exploration and fun, I'm a curious person and would love to experience rare feats one day.

I hope and pray they are alive when found.
You can take a boat cruise down the crocodile infested Limpopo river... Or take a trip to the top of Mount Everest.

Disclaimer:
The frozen bodies of some of those men and women who didn't make it to the top of Mount Everest litter the route.

Those would be truly orgasmic adventures if you are bold enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Us Deputy Governor Slot Or Forget Our Votes- Igbo Leaders Tell Lagos PDP / Doctor Caught Raping Patients Before Performing Illegal Abortion / Texas Town Quarantined After Family Of Five Test Positive For The Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.