Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs (31420 Views)

Nigeria Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Frank Mba, Ciroma To DIG / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
fof1:

Well Deserving,Pls. Is Frank MBA from Imo State? That is Great Feat...

Mba is from my village.

Ezimo, Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State

1 Like

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by fof1: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Congratulations to them.

I thought that some yeye Nairaland analysts said they would retire all of them now.
No. These two will Serve Out their Term,Pls
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by enomakos(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
congratulations
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Tareq1105: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
We rise by lifting others

Frank Mba would take over from Egbetokun when he retires next year.

This i know Tinubu would do. Mba should be cool headed and remain diligent.
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by feedthenation(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
---AIG Frank Mba---the next IGP---

1 Like

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Novarisammy2: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Omoboricash:
If it were to be northern offer got rapid promotion like Mba, the DOT nation citizen would have been ranting, calling names like nepotism, fulanization.

envy is a terrible trait

hope ur BP is under control

1 Like

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Fortruth: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
What is that Supreme Court Nigger Uzodimma doing there? Is that part of his role as “governor”…

Nigeria and Service chiefs…. Nonsense
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Blitzking: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
This man has been rising steadily from the time I used to see him on TV on security watch
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by jude33084(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jubrilv:
Supreme court governor even came to decorate DIG

cheesy grin
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by hardbody: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/video-egbetokun-decorates-frank-mba-bala-ciroma-as-police-digs/amp

MBA was in my class at the law school and I never saw myself being in the police force. Today now I am several cadres below him in the force. I can't say much about our individual financial muscles. It is well with us all based on our various channels. I am happy I have a few other achievements including a phd.

2 Likes

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by beejay85: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/video-egbetokun-decorates-frank-mba-bala-ciroma-as-police-digs/amp
The main IGP is getting closer to the office..That's Frank Mba 2024 loading..
If you know ,you know cool
That's BAT things and it's wonderful in our eyes grin
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Frontend: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
if(jagaban is a city boy){
Return 'true'}else{
return 'he is the jagaban of nadeco'
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Bakkyagro: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Congratulations.
More grease to your elbows.
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by junluk: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
ppogba:
Gradually preparing ground for MBA as IGP.
na Bala Ciroma be next IG ... Powers backing him and the good records he has while serving as FCT CP. He even senior MBA by Rank cos when he was FCT CP, MBA was DCP and Force PRO then.

1 Like

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by ufuosman(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Osilama1: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
LegendHero:
This is quota system working well for Frank Mba.

They had to get him promoted rapidly to satisfy the SE quota of the DIG.
but If na Ahmed or adamu some pple for don curse like tomorrow node cos na only Dem qualify to hold office

1 Like

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Osilama1: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Abiodunstephen:
How can someone that was ACP two years ago now DIG and some of his mate are still DCP.
I don't understand this people again o.
quota system favoured Frank mba...
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Osilama1: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Bukola94:
I don't get it too, rank and file should be promoted 2yrs or 3yrs to boost their moral. But the reverse is the case, they always promote supo rapidly,people with big ranks. some officers spent 5to6yrs even seven before promoted to inspector or 1star. Is like politics or is like they go for special course or pay their due to authority.
officer promotion is rapid then some persons might have done something that delayed theirs or some declined cos of a particular office Dem de hold wey egunje too much... I heard how someone declined inspector promotion twice cos he didn't want to leave a particular place
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Henryfortune(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Honor well deserved... Congratulations to them
Regional policing loading....
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by olawonder(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
1. Japanese Police
2. Chinese Police
3. Malaysian Police
3. Oga kwatakwata! Shon sir

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Morphinne: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
fof1:

You are very Naive and Saddistic. You can not Compare Frank MBA to most of the Names you may Call. He Deserves that lift as d Reasons given. Do you know how much of Hausa/fulani and Yorubas are Favoured beyond Others in d Force? You are not one of us,So you may be in d Dark...it is a sad Commentary Pls.
So that justifies his being promoted twice in 3 months? Be sincere with yourself, would you be saying what you’re saying now if Mba was a Fulani or Yoruba man? Let’s be sincere, we’re all here and we all saw the reactions that greeted the appointment of Egbetokun as the acting IGP from southeasterners especially (padi padi appointments as you all called it😂). We all know Frank and nobody is saying he isn’t competent but would you say he deserved the quick promotions if it was a northerner or a Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Osilama1: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Asswipemod:

If MBA likes let him not protect his people from Fulanis and UGM and IPOB
Ina don start with yeye statement
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Osilama1: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
ppogba:

The new IG retired 2024.

I want to believe Mba still have more years than that in service.
if an AIG is picked mba retires.. or the acting IG can be extended by president... At this stage it takes luck to get to IG even AIG DIG na luck...
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Osilama1: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
fof1:

You are very Naive and Saddistic. You can not Compare Frank MBA to most of the Names you may Call. He Deserves that lift as d Reasons given. Do you know how much of Hausa/fulani and Yorubas are Favoured beyond Others in d Force? You are not one of us,So you may be in d Dark...it is a sad Commentary Pls.
u just echoed his statement thinking na only Ina Sabi is pure bullshit... Who told u those other guys u castigate don't merit their position..
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by warlordd(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Okortor:
Same Frank Mba? That use to be force ppro? Congratulations to him, he's a great guy, no cap!
Yes, Frank Mbah a is very brilliant guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by hslbroker2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Congratulations
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by avidleo: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Frank Mbah run out date is 2027

ppogba:

The new IG retired 2024.

I want to believe Mba still have more years than that in service.
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by chikeze(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
A well deserved promotion for Mbah. One of d finest officer this NPF has produced kudos.
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by John4B: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
This hopeless hope of IMO state is always in abuja while his state is on fire.
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by Kuramushe(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
peekspot:

Congratulations!. Where is that former fantastic Police officer ......... Alex Ogbuvbuaja?
Re: Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs by olisamax(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Like play like play frank mba is getting closer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Supreme Court To Hear Ihedioha’s Fresh Application February 18 / Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.