Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials (460 Views)

Peter Obi: APC Fake Church Letter And Other Propagandas Bursted / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / The Southwest Propagandas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
How many of you remembered this disclaimer that was put out during the APC primaries when the news of him settling for muslim-muslim ticket was being spread?
He and his media crew denied it, but ended up doing exactly what they denied.

Now they have started calling the salary increment a fake news.
this is the kind of propaganda you will face for the next 4years.

Tinubu supporters are the most gullible species on planet earth right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by MrMoh24: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
How is this opposition

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
How is this opposition
it is above ur reasoning level

dont even try

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by MrMoh24: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

it is beyond ur brain

Just don't hurt yourself because of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:

Just don't hurt yourself because of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
lolz.
hurt myself grin

its only people like you that will receive the shocker of ur life after u realized you have been a gullible follower for years.

as for me, nothing surprises me
i have already figure out who tinubu is a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by MrMoh24: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz.
hurt myself grin

its only people like you that will receive the shocker of ur life after u realized you have been a gullible follower for years.

as for me, nothing surprises me
i have already figure out who tinubu is a long time ago

Where are you from

Who is your state Governor

Who in your entire Generation including your father had contributed to Nigeria like Tinubu

What exactly did Tinubu do to you and your people

Tinubu aspired and contested, he won and you haven't stopped crying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:

Where are you from

Who is your state Governor

Who in your entire Generation including your father had contributed to Nigeria like Tinubu

What exactly did Tinubu do to you and your people

Tinubu aspired and contested, he won and you haven't stopped crying

lolz
i am just a concern nigeria that want a working country.

tinubu have rather milked Nigeria instead of the other way round.

who was he before 1999 apart from been a convicted drug pusher

he became governor of lagos for 8yrs and suddenly declare himself richer than Osun state grin

just allow him to continue fooling u around

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by okosodo: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
When tinubu propaganda starts, the devil in hell will take notes .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by MrMoh24: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz
i am just a concern nigeria that want a working country.

tinubu have rather milked Nigeria instead of the other way round.

who was he before 1999 apart from been a convicted drug pusher

he became governor of lagos for 8yrs and suddenly declare himself richer than Osun state grin

just allow him to continue fooling u around

Ok

Tinubu got delivered by his mother in 🤭 1999

You better work on your life before it's too late

Tinubu is living the life your parents prayed for

Foreign degree at 20s 🤭

US accountant at 30 😌

Senator at 40

Lagos Governor at 45

President at 70

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:

Ok

lolz
maybe na comprehension be ur problem.

tinubu was nobody but a common criminal before he became gov in 1999
Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by MrMoh24: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz
maybe na comprehension be ur problem.

tinubu was nobody but a common criminal before he became gov in 1999

Foreign degree at 20s 🤭

US accountant at 30 😌

Senator at 40

Lagos Governor at 45

President at 70

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:

Foreign degree at 20s 🤭

US accountant at 30 😌

Senator at 40

Lagos Governor at 45

President at 70

lolz
i have seen the most useless human being on planet earth today grin grin

tinubu life started from 1999 as gov

every other thing b4 that are his criminal records

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by MrMoh24: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz
i have seen the most useless human being on planet earth today grin grin

tinubu life started from 1999 as gov

every other thing b4 that are his criminal records

Your father is proud of you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by OmoFiditi: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
We know their modus operandi.
Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by haffaze777(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
God bless Emi lokan 1 of Africa
Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by LegendHero(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you’re not an illiterate, you’ll see that the last statement on the press release said Asiwaju will decide what to do when it is time.

When it was time, he weighed his option and see that the Muslim/Muslim is the best for him.

People can preempt your move, but it only become reality if you actually action on it. People speculating Muslim/Muslim at the primaries are trying to use religion to stop him and he had to voice out.

That is totally different from frontline media sharing fake news that FG approved increase in salaries for the president when in fact it was a proposal from RMAFC which is a different body and at no point did the president ever approved such nor the National Assembly did.
Re: Tinubu Govt - Be Ready For The Propagandas And Denials by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
LegendHero:
If you’re not an illiterate, you’ll see that the last statement on the press release said Asiwaju will decide what to do when it is time.

When it was time, he weighed his option and see that the Muslim/Muslim is the best for him.

People can preempt your move, but it only become reality if you actually action on it. People speculating Muslim/Muslim at the primaries are trying to use religion to stop him and he had to voice out.

That is totally different from frontline media sharing fake news that FG approved increase in salaries for the president when in fact it was a proposal from RMAFC which is a different body and at no point did the president ever approved such nor the National Assembly did.

lolz
your job is becoming difficult day by day grin

this is just the first month of 96months shocked shocked

lets see how far you guys can keep up with the propagandas, denials, and lying grin

we all dey here

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Closes Case At Tribunal Produces 25 Witnesses Against 100 Promised / Fuel Price: Labour Congress Threatens To Pull Out Of Talks With FG / Diarchy Will No Longer Work In Nigeria - Tinubu Must Not Idolize Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.