Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience (712 Views)

Urgently Hiring - Technical Writer With Some WordPress Experience / HIRING NOW: Graduate Trainee, Personal Assistant And Account Job Vacancies / Content Writers Needed - Wordpress Experience a plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by mesheal7: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
I'm seeking a WordPress technical writer for immediate hire.

The right candidate should have some WordPress Development experience and should be a GOOD WRITER.

Before applying, ensure you are available for at least 25 hours per week.

Pay starts at N220,000 per month (at 25 hours per week).

To apply, write a brief (2 to 3 paragraph) introduction on the topic - WooCommerce Etsy integration - how to do it.
Along with this, send a brief description of your experience with WordPress.

Send to recruitment@devheights.com.

If you have previous written works, send links to those as well.

Please share with anyone you think might qualify.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by amechispeaks(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
mesheal7:

The right candidate should have some WordPress Development experience and should be a GOOD WRITER.

To apply, write a brief (2 to 3 paragraph) introduction on the topic - WooCommerce Etsy integration - how to do it.

Good day, I just sent you an email containing all you asked for.

My name is Amechi Okoli.

Kindly go through.

Thanks.
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by rottable(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
mesheal7:

I am good with Wordpress but not a good writer
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2023
What about data plan

mesheal7:

Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by endy69: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2023
The the job still on? I just applied
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by mesheal7: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
We're currently hiring for this position. Please check your emails if you have applied. Or send in your application if you have not.
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by Zenzu01(m): 2:30am On Aug 11, 2023
mesheal7:
We're currently hiring for this position. Please check your emails if you have applied. Or send in your application if you have not.

Hello boss,

I've sent a mail with adesojimichael007@gmail.com. kindly check. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by Joevics(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2023
mesheal7:
Is this still open?
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by mesheal7: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes it is
Joevics:

Is this still open?
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by NJV: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
mesheal7:
Yes it is

Since June? What I'm I even saying? Since October 2022

What kind of advert is this one sef?

@OP biko try do this work yourself na
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by Zenzu01(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
mesheal7:
Yes it is

I have applied boss. I'm yet to get a response.
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by mesheal7: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Thanks to all who applied. We've started interviewing candidates so you should get a response soon.
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by Zenzu01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
mesheal7:
Thanks to all who applied. We've started interviewing candidates so you should get a response soon.

Okay boss.
Re: Hiring Now! Technical Writer With Wordpress Experience by chim14(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2023
This guy really tried, the pay is way better than what some Naija folks or shit tech companies offer for web developers or coders.

Some after all the big English of tech requirements, they will want to pay 50k to 150k max per month.

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Team! We're Hiring Interns - APPLY NOW! / Topteck Services Limited-urgent Please / Enemies Of The Ordinary: Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.