Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic (1333 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by AntiMarxist: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Should I say more?

Go woke , end up as fish food.

Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by AntiMarxist: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Be billionaire high on leftoid .

Go woke so hard you believe Jewish Marxist equality nonesense and replace experienced engineers for diversity hire.

Sink and regret being too woke

Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by Phoen1X: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Should I say more?
Go woke , end up as fish food.
Jobless man,.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by AntiMarxist: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
Jobless man,.

You don reach head bridge ?

If so, then thank God for journey mercies.
Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by Phoen1X: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You don reach head bridge ?

If so, then thank God for journey mercies.
Name one town in your state as big and developed as onitsha.
Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by AntiMarxist: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
Name one town in your state as big and developed as onitsha.

Enjoy your Onitsha .

I follow you drag am?

And please, try and remain there.
Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by Karemarealty288(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
they had a true titanic experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by Phoen1X: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Enjoy your Onitsha .

I follow you drag am?

And please, try and remain there.
Not untill your local villiage square is sold and bought,...then i will return home.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by AntiMarxist: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
Not untill your local villiage square is sold and bought,...then i will return home.

If you are serious I have one vacant land at Iganmu , Surulere inside the main bowl of the national stadium.

Asking price is #5million only

Land size is exactly one hectare or a standard football pitch.
Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by AntiMarxist: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Karemarealty288:
they had a true titanic experience.

Lolz.
Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by eepeepook: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
The last bait caught one fish which wiggled free. OP is trying one more time. Stop rubbing shoulders with the autists of 4chan, their ways are beginning to manifest in your actions.
Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by McStoic(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: This Is The Reason The Titan Sub Is Missing In The Depts Of The Atlantic by AntiMarxist: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
eepeepook:
The last bait caught one fish which wiggled free. OP is trying one more time. Stop rubbing shoulders with the autists of 4chan, their ways are beginning to manifest in your actions.

Keep following me.

By the way , the CEO is Jewish

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? / My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls / Fatal Power Bike Accident In Bayelsa,Power Bike Rider Dies On Spot(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.