Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Need A Business Under 500k To Start? I Want To Sell My Business To You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Under 500k To Start? I Want To Sell My Business To You (144 Views)

The More I Put Money In My Business, The More Unprofitable It Is -Petty Trader / A Good And Profitable Business To Start With 700k And The Best States To Start I / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Under 500k To Start? I Want To Sell My Business To You by ThePleasurePeak: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone

I am looking for someone to sell my sex lubes business to. If you are looking to start a side hustle or another source of income with an amount under 500K capital or have a intimacy gadget business already, this is for you.

This business was started this two months ago, but I have a major need for money at this stage of life and I want to sell it off to settle that need. The business is worth over 650k as I directly did the importation and customization of the packaging bags from the factory in China down to Nigeria, but I will sell it off for 400k (slightly negotiable).

The assets includes;
1. 70 pieces of normal lube gel in two variants priced at #5500 - #7000 per bottle
2. 30 pieces of MouthAction lube gel in 4 flavours priced at #7500 - #9000 per bottle
3. Access to take over the already created Instagram page.
4. 500 pieces of customized satin bags for packaging which can be used for subsequent importation.
5. The business sim which I registered.
6. The direct number of the factory representative in China.

Anyone interested can reach me via my profile to discuss better. I am located in Ibadan, and can meet up at a public location to discuss better. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

INKY ARMANI The Artiste From The East That Would Replace Wizkid / World Of Statistics: Age Of Companies / You Will Need This For Jogging. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.