Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia (1450 Views)

Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / Indonesian Court Sentences A Convicted Serial Rapist To Chemical Castration / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by olatade(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced plans to chemically castrate all pedophiles in Russia and execute those found guilty of the most heinous forms of child abuse.

The new legislation is currently under review by the government, but is expected to be signed into law by Putin within a matter of weeks.

Current laws in Russia have failed to completely stomp out child rape, according to the Liberal Democratic Party.

other countries, he said.

Kazakhstan has operated a system of forced castration for paedophiles for several years, and authoritarian Belarus has put similar laws in place.

One of those castrated in Kazakhstan was Berik Zholdasov – who has been married four times – after he was convicted of raping his eight-year-old stepdaughter causing her so much physical damage that doctors had to remove her womb.

A nurse and grandmother tasked with chemically castrating paedophiles in one Kazakh jail claims the West should also follow the ex-Soviet state’s example.

Zoya Manaenko, 69, insists it is right that child sex attackers should face this ultimate punishment.

‘These people need to be stopped somehow,’ said the nurse, who works in a prison hospital.

‘They commit terrible crimes against children. So it is right that the law allows this.’

Paedophiles have been shown on TV telling of their anguish after undergoing forced castration.

One said on TV: ‘I know it’s harmful to my body.

‘I know it will affect my health in future.’

Another said: ‘Now I am sorry I committed such a crime.’

Kazakhstan is changing its system to chemically castrate convicts prior to their release.

Until now the injections have been conducted during their full sentences in jail.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/putin-introduces-forced-chemical-castration-for-all-pedophiles-in-russia/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by Tmberwolf1: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nice cool
Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by insidelife22(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wishing it could be done in Nigeria...

Jennyclay what do you think?
Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by siofra(f): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
It's brutal but I support it. At least it'll scare them from committing the crime.
Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by azadus18: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Putin...no nonsense man

1 Like

Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by Xclusivegrin007(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
shocked
Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by AntiMarxist: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is too lenient.

Death is the only punishment fitting these demons
Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by eepeepook: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
All these fake stories, sef. It started with Putin and Russia only for the body to detail wholly the happenings in Kazakhstan. This is the equivalent of saying Boko Haram was defeated in Nigeria only to mention how a sect of separatists were quelled in Guinea. Illiterate Nairalanders as usual doing what they do.

Pedophiles to face castration.”

Nairalanders: Yay!!!

Adulterers to face sterilization.”

Nairalanders: Come up with a thousand and one reasons why the act is natural so shouldn’t face legal consequences.

Na the crime person dey involved in get rationale. The next man own na nonsense.
Re: Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Should be extended to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

40% Us Based Nigerians Criminals / Dead End For Armed Robbers / 2 Men Caught With Human Head In The Southwest State Of Osun,osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.