Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,105 members, 7,860,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) (437 Views)

God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church / "Someone Needs To Tell Davido The Truth, His New Album Is Not Nice"- Lady Lament / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by damilola4162(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
A Nigerian pastor, Prophet Betang has spearked reactions online after he shared a video saying he got a message from God asking singer Davido not to use his recently bought MAYBACH S-CLASS S680 V12. 2023.

The singer took delivery of the wonder wheel valued at $600,000 (N447,000,000) a few weeks ago. He shipped the car into Nigeria today June 3.

In a video which has since went viral, the clergyman said God has asked him to tell the singer to sell the car as ‘’satan'' plans to use the car to pull him down. In his words;

‘’The lord told me not to use the car he recently bought. Let him sell it, not use it because the devil has planned to use the car to pull him down. God has blessed him but the devil has planned to pull him down. Let him take note of Tuesday and Thursday of the week, I don't know which week but I saw something very bad. It wasn't a good thing. He can escape it if he sells the car. He can give it out or he can sell it. Let him sell it back, the car he recently bought. Let him not use it. ‘’

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMwZ833_4N8][/url]

Some Nigerians have taken to social media to react to the video. While some felt the singer should take the prophecy serious, others laughed it off, see their reactions in the link below:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/god-asked-me-to-tell-you-not-to-use-your-maybach-sell-it-or-give-it-out-nigerian-prophet-tells-davido-video/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by damilola4162(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Is the problem from the car or davido?
If davido sells the car, what will happen to the new owner or the car?
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by bigdammyj: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Prophet of doom.
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by Kinsalat619(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
These people and their usual mumbo jumbo
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by Flight90: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hahaha
Omo!!!
This one na clown 🤡
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by damilola4162(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Flight90:
Hahaha
Omo!!!
This one na clown 🤡
grin grin grin
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by kernniejay(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
The "prophet" is simply looking for how he will "profit" from Davido. He is hungry and looking for Davido's attention.
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by Theomarvelus(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Must you say tell it to the world to hear, why can't you DM him to deliver the message,
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by Rexymania(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
LoL 😆... You dey fear to die, abeg na which time you no go die?
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by slimjohn2k5: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Y God not tell u to tell Davido not to buy it in the first place.
That your God must be wasteful
Re: God Asked Me To Tell Davido Not To Use Your Maybach: Prophet Says (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Theomarvelus:
Must you say tell it to the world to hear, why can't you DM him to deliver the message,
Werey dey chase clout na. E wan use davido trend.

If he's legit he should drop 2 sure odd for us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If It’s Blocking Your Spiritual Growth, Let It Go” Ryan Taylor Breaks Silence Am / Odumodublvck React As Arsenal Unveil Declan Rice With His Hit Song(video) / Housewife Calls Out Husband Bestie For Always Preparing Oha Soup In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.