Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,056 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

“big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij (1159 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by moseskalu555: 4:52am On Jun 23, 2023
“Big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st BBNaija Organizers (WATCH)

Phyna, the winner of Big Brother Naija's seventh season, has admitted that she was "begged" to attend the reunion show in order to set her up.

Phyna said in a series of tweets that the show's producers eventually convinced her to go to the reunion despite her initial reluctance.

“So them beg me come reunion to come set me up……,” she tweeted. “omo I won’t take this, reunion wey I be no wan go wey almost everybody beg me to go this is funny Phynation don’t defend me today…. All the defending is a total waste….”

Phyna went on to say that she was disappointed with the way the reunion was handled.

VISIT SOURCE FOR VIDEO AND MORE GIST; https://celebrity-profile.com/big-brother-begged-me-to-come-for-reunion-only-to-set-me-up-phyna-blst-bbnaija-organizers-watch/

Re: “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by TheShift2022(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2023
The Shift Project is a Non-governmental initiative that enables forward-thinking individuals become a better version of themselves through mentorship and training.
We are currently selecting few people for mentorship across Nigeria. If you are open to be trained and mentored, you can reach us through these numbers; Johnson 0803 877 8763, Mr Lawrence 0816 332 4791, Dr Abeng 0803 736 9682.
Re: “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by kestolove95(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
The most useless big brother winner off all time

1 Like

Re: “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2023
moseskalu555:
“Big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st BBNaija Organizers (WATCH)

Phyna, the winner of Big Brother Naija's seventh season, has admitted that she was "begged" to attend the reunion show in order to set her up.

Phyna said in a series of tweets that the show's producers eventually convinced her to go to the reunion despite her initial reluctance.

Phyna went on to say that she was disappointed with the way the reunion was handled.

VISIT SOURCE FOR VIDEO AND MORE GIST; https://celebrity-profile.com/big-brother-begged-me-to-come-for-reunion-only-to-set-me-up-phyna-blst-bbnaija-organizers-watch/

Una no set us up on TV? Community Give back to you no
Re: “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by logisticsguru: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2023
big brother no get work to do na to dey beg phyna...shame grin

1 Like

Re: “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by Leopoldm: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2023
🍿👀

Re: “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by moseskalu555: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
That is not fair dear.
kestolove95:
The most useless big brother winner off all time
Re: “big Brother Begged Me To Come For Reunion Only To Set Me Up” Phyna Bl@st Bbnaij by eepeepook: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Tearing a page out of Mercy's book. So unoriginal.

(1) (Reply)

Harry Potter Worth 20 Million Pounds When He Is 18. / Oluchi "'too Black" For South African Magazines / Who Would You Choose If They Weren't Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.