Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

How To Play MKV Files On Android - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Play MKV Files On Android (162 Views)

Ways To Sell Files On The Internet Easily / Urgently Need PDF Files On Industrial Automation / How To Recover Virus Affected Hidden Files On Your Usb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play MKV Files On Android by Ebukatech: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2023
today we will be learning how to play MKV files on Android devices. I know most people might have found it difficult, that’s why I made it this post to better explain to us, how this can be done conveniently.

If usually you download videos online, you might have come across the MKV file formats. The MKV is a known to be a Matroska Video file format enabling subtitles and audio files. There are various video format available, only few are popular one of which is MOV. These particular file formats are used for movies and short clips.

You may have challenges running MKV Videos if you have an Android phone, this might not work till you use an MKV video player on your android phone.
Playing MKV Files on Android

If at any time you want to play videos on your android phone, all you need to do is to firstly Download and install an MKV player application. Also I will sharing with us the best Android applications to MKV file, they include the following;

1. VLC Player

Read full blog article
https://link.medium.com/RvAwG1q8QAb

(1) (Reply)

Help Take This Short And Easy Research Questionnaire - For 18yrs And Above / Your ICAN Support Class For The Nov 2023 Diet Is About To Start...are You In Or / Things Everyone Who’s Written An Exam Without Reading Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.