Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Top 10 Use Cases Of Chatbots That Are Positively Impacting The Healthcare Sector - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top 10 Use Cases Of Chatbots That Are Positively Impacting The Healthcare Sector (138 Views)

How Entertainment Mobile Apps Are Impacting The Industry / Kano Lady, Saadat Aliyu Develops Android App For Reporting Rape Cases / How Big Data Is Poised To Transform The Healthcare Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Use Cases Of Chatbots That Are Positively Impacting The Healthcare Sector by orangemantra01: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Chatbots in healthcare are helping save time for both the service providers (healthcare providers) and the consumers (patients). It adds to the user experience driving the growth of the industry.
Read more: https://famousact.com/top-10-use-cases-of-chatbots-in-the-healthcare-sector-in-2023/

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build A Dating Website, Clone Website, With Chat Audio And Video...check / Contact For Web / App Development Services / I Will Software Development For You Let Discuss I Can Give You A Demo For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.