Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? (1863 Views)

2019 Mercedes-benz G550 Versus 2019 Mercedes-amg G63, Which Is Your Favourite? / What's Your Favourite Car Name/s? / Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by TRADELYN: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2023
I have used different types in Abuja, but not impressed.
I presently make use of my perfume along with a toilet soap.

Which is your favourite and why?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by Calabar1stSon: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2023
I prefer none though because I am allergic to strong fragrance. I just keep the inside clean as a possible.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by lite15(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2023
This is my favourite smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by TRADELYN: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2023
lite15:
This is my favourite smiley
What's the name?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by 0ubenji(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
TRADELYN:

What's the name?
forget name. Just show dem for mart, dem go bring am out for you if e dey.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by TRADELYN: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
0ubenji:
forget name. Just show dem for mart, dem go bring am out for you if e dey.
Ok, how effective is it?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by aieromon(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
TRADELYN:

California Scents

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by buygala(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
I have been using Irish Spring Soap as my car fragrance for close to a year..

It lasts far longer and smells far better than other car air fresheners like Abro, those diffuser oils, etc.

Abro Organic used to be nice and long-lasting until men started importing the fake ones and pushed the original out of the market.. Now most abros hardly give out scent after a week.

So Irish spring soap it is for now... I dey use am baf and e also dey my car as air freshener

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by TRADELYN: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
aieromon:

California Scents
I have used this, the black colour. It doesn't last long and not strong.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by Dez10(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
How long does i bar lasts pls & where do u place it in ur car? I want to give it a try.

I have tried different types but not satisfied

It lasts far longer and smells far better than other car air fresheners like Abro, those diffuser oils, etc.

Abro Organic used to be nice and long-lasting until men started importing the fake ones and pushed the original out of the market.. Now most abros hardly give out scent after a week.

So Irish spring soap it is for now... I dey use am baf and e also dey my car as air freshener [/quote]
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by buygala(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dez10:
How long does i bar lasts pls & where do u place it in ur car? I want to give it a try.

I have tried different types but not satisfied

So Irish spring soap it is for now... I dey use am baf and e also dey my car as air freshener

Lasts more than 2 months before I go carry am go baf, and replace with a new one

Buy, perforate the soap carton front and back liberally so as to allow air get to the soap, and put at any convenient place in your car.. For me, it's in one of my car's cupholders..

A guy I know also cut it into pieces and tied it in two small bag he made out of a normal nose mask and tied it to two of his car AC vents... So once his car AC is on, it's blowing Irish Spring fragrance steady grin

16 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by id4sho(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
aieromon:

California Scents
I use same

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by TRADELYN: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
id4sho:

I use same
But mine is not strong. I perceived the fragrance in just few days.
Pic attached.

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by aieromon(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
TRADELYN:

But mine is not strong. I perceived the fragrance in just few days.
Pic attached.

I place mine in the cupholder. The dashboard exposes the can to intense sunlight.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by TRADELYN: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
aieromon:

I place mine in the cupholder. The dashboard exposes the can to intense sunlight.
Noted, thanks.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by Dez10(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
buygala:

Lasts more than 2 months before I go carry am go baf, and replace with a new one

Buy, perforate the soap carton front and back liberally so as to allow air get to the soap, and put at any convenient place in your car.. For me, it's in one of my car's cupholders..

A guy I know also cut it into pieces and tied it in two small bag he made out of a normal nose mask and tied it to two of his car AC vents... So once his car AC is on, it's blowing Irish Spring fragrance steady grin

Many Thanks bro
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by tizteezy(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2023
I've searched for it
I learnt there's the Nigerian one and the foreign one (sealed pack).
Is it the foreign one you use abi the Nigerian one?

buygala:

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by KingRex1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
buygala:

Where do you place it?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by fineboynl(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Nothing come close to this air freshener.
It will bomb the whole car.
Swiss flower

This only problem its just for a week but its cheap as well. Use to be 250.

Just boy the full carton

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by fineboynl(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2023
buygala:

i just bought the soap foreign. 1k i do not like the fragrance. I then remember the ivory blue color soup. Rhe soap has a good fragrance.

If you bath with it the bathroom will scent. Another soap like that lux.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by okoroemeka(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
TRADELYN:

abro,cherry organic,in small tin like the California scent
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by tizteezy(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2023
fineboynl:
i just bought the soap foreign. 1k i do not like the fragrance. I then remember the ivory blue color soup. Rhe soap has a good fragrance.

If you bath with it the bathroom will scent. Another soap like that lux.

I bought the Nigerian made at 600 naira. Omo, it barely lasted two days and the scent is gone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by fineboynl(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2023
tizteezy:

I bought the Nigerian made at 600 naira. Omo, it barely lasted two days and the scent is gone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I believe the foreign is better. Just that i don’t like the fragrance. Try that blue color ivory
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by tizteezy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
fineboynl:
I believe the foreign is better. Just that i don’t like the fragrance. Try that blue color ivory
I couldn't find the foreign one in my location
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by fineboynl(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
tizteezy:

i think I found the perfect air freshener that works. Its a spay battle scent well and blast with AC and also without AC.

It also good in your house and office.

It 1k but i bought it 950.

Give it a try if you would like the fragrance

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Ur Help,can U List The Local Names Nigerian Call All Brand Of Cars.. / How To Know A Bad Sway Bar Link / Is Ford Escape 08, 09 Series Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.