Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 (4585 Views)

Npower News Today On Nasims Portal And Npower Payment / Npower News Today / Npower News Nairaland Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2023
According to Npower news today Friday 23rd June 2023, Npower payment for October, November and December to Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries has been initiated, due to network issues some banks might be credited faster than other banks. Only Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries that have completed their Npower validation will receive Npower payment, Npower validation is for Npower batch c beneficiaries with Npower payment issues, if you are an Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiary and you do not have Npower payment issues, then the Npower validation process is not necessary.
According to Npower news, Npower payment for Npower batch c stream 1 has not been reinitiated yet, Npower payment for Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries will kick off when Npower payment for backlogs to Npower batch c stream 2 must have been cleared.
Npower batch c beneficiaries receiving error messages when completing their Npower validation process will not receive Npower payment until their Npower validation is successful, Npower batch c beneficiaries receiving the error message during Npower validation have been advised to clear browser cache, use a strong browser, use a strong internet and retry the Npower validation, only Npower batch c beneficiaries that have completed their Npower validation will be paid. Shortlisted npower batch c stream 2 applicants that received the Npower validation link and have completed their Npower validation are to await further directives, their Npower portal status has to change to beneficiary before they are eligible to receive Npower payment.
Npower batch c beneficiaries that provided another account details different from the account details on their Npower portal during Npower validation will not receive Npower payment immediately, such Npower batch c beneficiaries are to wait until the new account details is updated to their Npower portal before they start receiving Npower payment.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Coder2Client(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

According to Npower news today Friday 23rd June 2023, Npower payment for October, November and December to Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries has been initiated, due to network issues some banks might be credited faster than other banks. Only Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries that have completed their Npower validation will receive Npower payment, Npower validation is for Npower batch c beneficiaries with Npower payment issues, if you are an Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiary and you do not have Npower payment issues, then the Npower validation process is not necessary.
According to Npower news, Npower payment for Npower batch c stream 1 has not been reinitiated yet, Npower payment for Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries will kick off when Npower payment for backlogs to Npower batch c stream 2 must have been cleared.
Npower batch c beneficiaries receiving error messages when completing their Npower validation process will not receive Npower payment until their Npower validation is successful, Npower batch c beneficiaries receiving the error message during Npower validation have been advised to clear browser cache, use a strong browser, use a strong internet and retry the Npower validation, only Npower batch c beneficiaries that have completed their Npower validation will be paid. Shortlisted npower batch c stream 2 applicants that received the Npower validation link and have completed their Npower validation are to await further directives, their Npower portal status has to change to beneficiary before they are eligible to receive Npower payment.
Npower batch c beneficiaries that provided another account details different from the account details on their Npower portal during Npower validation will not receive Npower payment immediately, such Npower batch c beneficiaries are to wait until the new account details is updated to their Npower portal before they start receiving Npower payment.

The NPower never stop? I was thinking Tinubu go come with his own empowerment program.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by parkervero(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

Omo, don't give me hope that C1 will be paid again oo

1 Like

Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by BrightAhiah(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Batch C1 will still receive stipends after the 3months they paid?
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Npower batch c stream 1 has ended.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Septagon: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
ezenwaez:
Npower batch c stream 1 has ended.
please,help me with the validation link,thanks
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Septagon:
please,help me with the validation link,thanks
https://validation.nasims.ng
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Itohan22:

Hello,
Pls what's the website to register?
nasims.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Septagon: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

https://validation.nasims.ng
verified npower I.d and bvn but couldn't verify nin.why?
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
BrightAhiah:
No sir

1 Like

Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
parkervero:

Omo, don't give me hope that C1 will be paid again oo
Backlogs will be reinitiated later.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Exodora: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
BrightAhiah:
My cousin has not received her September stipend though she said she has been paid all except September.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Exodora: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

My cousin has been paid all her stipend except September. Is it possible that she will be paid her September stipend especially now that is only September that is remaining.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
I av done the verification but yet to be paid.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:
I av done the verification but yet to be paid.
You will have to exercise patience.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Exodora:

My cousin has been paid all her stipend except September. Is it possible that she will be paid her September stipend especially now that is only September that is remaining.
C1 or C2
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Septagon:
verified npower I.d and bvn but couldn't verify nin.why?
Try it later.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Septagon: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

Try it later.
I was only shortlisted not beneficiarized.can that be the cause?
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Septagon:
I was only shortlisted not beneficiarized.can that be the cause?
Were you sent the link? Just try it later.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Septagon: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

Were you sent the link? Just try it later.
wasn't sent but i have done it now what next,pls?
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by BrightAhiah(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Exodora:

My cousin has not received her September stipend though she said she has been paid all except September.
Did she engaged in the revalidation exercise?
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2023
ezenwaez:

You will have to exercise patience.
Ok boss
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by officialchikzy0(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2023
ezenwaez:

C1 or C2
I hv similar issue and I'm C1
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Rickmann: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2023
ezenwaez:

Backlogs will be reinitiated later.

Story..
That's what they have been saying since last year August, so you better forget this useless program and move on with life.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Busari132(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
@op, pls my wife has not done physical verification nor biometric but she did test and scored 58.. She received validation link which she has done. I noticed her portal formerly reads 'Apllicant' but has now changed to ' shorlisted' pls does she have any hope in this programme. I learnt it has to change to beneficiary before one can be paid. Pls briefly put us through. Thanks
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Busari132:
@op, pls my wife has not done physical verification nor biometric but she did test and scored 58.. She received validation link which she has done. I noticed her portal formerly reads 'Apllicant' but has now changed to ' shorlisted' pls does she have any hope in this programme. I learnt it has to change to beneficiary before one can be paid. Pls briefly put us through. Thanks
Yes she has hope, you have answered the question, she has to be a beneficiary.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by capitalR: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
I got this message

Dear Applicant,
You have been pre-selected for the N-power Batch C2 program. Please confirm your status by visiting the portal http://validation.nasims.ng

When is batch c2 and also how do I recover my Npower id cos me yaff forget am ooo
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
capitalR:
I got this message

Dear Applicant,
You have been pre-selected for the N-power Batch C2 program. Please confirm your status by visiting the portal http://validation.nasims.ng

When is batch c2 and also how do I recover my Npower id cos me yaff forget am ooo
Complete your Npower validation process, to get your Npower ID, just type NPWR on your email you will see it.
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Exodora: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2023
BrightAhiah:

Did she engaged in the revalidation exercise?
I’m not quite sure
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by Exodora: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2023
ezenwaez:

C1 or C2
C1
Re: Npower News Today Friday 23rd June 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Exodora:

C1
After Npower validation the next stage is Npower payment, although Npower payment is not done instantly, an update has to be made on the account before payment commences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy -airline (belveiw), And Federal Ministry Of Aviation / Vacancies Just For U! / INEC Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.