Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m (1109 Views)

LT Buses For Sale, Just Landed From Germany / Just Out Of Apapa Port - Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Yaris / Just Out Of Apapa Port : Tokunbo 2007 Corolla Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Direct Belgium
Just landed this week
First body paint
Sharp V4 engine
Freezing Ac
Clean seats
Duty paid
Everything sharp sharp

Slightly negotiable on inspection alone.
Call/dm 09065411725.

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Hghihc$+7

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Hsbsu)297

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by bonnyhope: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
This car was painted here in Nigeria

Una no de fear God

6 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na that same God go punish you for this stupid lie. Must you go about saying shit about people's cars? Be warned, you'll surely get yourself into hot inescapable trouble very soon if you keep saying shit and telling lies on people's car, I promise you.
bonnyhope:
This car was painted here in Nigeria

Una no de fear God

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by IVORY2009(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
4 million is this not too expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by eteebanky1: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Car of 1.7-1.9 back then in 2018

Thank God sha, tinubu don open border

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
That's a asking price. If u wan buy car, inspect and negotiate simple!
IVORY2009:

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Anchor84: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2023
eteebanky1:

So you think opening of border will pay you ?except u no wan pay duty.
Are you aware CFA is more than Naira?wel if you buy a car of CFA3m nd still pay duty you go know wassup.

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
God bless you real real good. Help me tell them o
Anchor84:
So you think opening of border will pay you ?except u no wan pay duty.
Are you aware CFA is more than Naira?wel if you buy a car of CFA3m nd still pay duty you go know wassup.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by chukel(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
IVORY2009:
custom duty was just increased yesterday by 40%. Expect more increase in the price of cars.
You guys should just be honest with yourselves. How much do you think this car can be purchased abroad? Cheapest is around $1900
CheapestTrucking and shipping $1800
Old Exchange rate NGN750/$
Old custom duty NGN 1.2m
Gives you landing cost of NGN3.97m. Cost of fixes not included. Profit not included. Miscellanous not included.

3 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by IVORY2009(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
chukel:
custom duty was just increased yesterday by 40%. Expect more increase in the price of cars.
You guys should just be honest with yourselves. How much do you think this car can be purchased abroad? Cheapest is around $1900
Old custom duty NGN 1.2m
Gives you landing cost of NGN3.97m. Cost of fixes not included. Profit not included. Miscellanous not included.

I live in Germany, and to ship a car from Dortmund to Lagos port is 420 euros, I am not saying your analysis are wrong, then as per clearing of cars in Nigeria, it depends on the year of the car, the newer the year the more expensive the clearing cost would be.

3 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by chukel(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
IVORY2009:

I live in Germany, and to ship a car from Dortmund to Lagos port is 420 euros, I am not saying your analysis are wrong, then as per clearing of cars in Nigeria, it depends on the year of the car, the newer the year the more expensive the clearing cost would be.
did I mention euro there? I stated dollars. That should have told you I was referring to the United States. I believe you know little to nothing about clearing cost else you would know that relatively , newer cars have cheaper duties. A 2004 matrix will a slightly higher duty than a 2013 or 2014 now cos of over age.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by IVORY2009(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
chukel:
did I mention euro there? I stated dollars. That should have told you I was referring to the United States. I believe you know little to nothing about clearing cost else you would know that relatively newer cars have cheaper duties. A 2004 matrix will a slightly higher duty than a 2013 or 2014 now cos of over age.

You are very funny, most of the cars that are imported from the united States are accidented cars, and the vim are flused out, and repairs are done when the arrive Nigeria, and the sellers would claim the cost of clearing was high, with high selling cost, go to mobile.de and see German branded cars, I know the newer the year of manufacture, the lesser the amount for clearing, na today I dey clear cars grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by chukel(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
IVORY2009:

You are very funny, most of the cars that are imported from the united States are accidented cars, and the vim are flused out, and repairs are done when the arrive Nigeria, and the sellers would claim the cost of clearing was high, with high selling cost, go to mobile.de and see German branded cars, I know the newer the year of manufacture, the lesser the amount for clearing, na today I dey clear cars grin grin
I wasn't wrong when I said you know little or nothing. Accident or not, it's still the same duty. There was no place I mentioned non accident cars. Try and import a car even if it's accidented from U.S. Then come back and tell us your experience. I don't know what you mean by "vim flused out". The VIN of any car you import legally from U.S is intact.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by IVORY2009(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
chukel:
I wasn't wrong when I said you know little or nothing. Accident or not, it's still the same duty. There was no place I mentioned non accident cars. Try and import a car even if it's accidented from U.S. Then come back and tell us your experience.

Lol πŸ˜‚ but accidented cars are meant to be very very cheap, like in Germany go to mobile.de they are sold at give away prize, that is what you people import down to Nigeria from the US and take it to Ladipo and fix it and put the price at 8 million that it's because of the high duty, I know, it's still same cost, but the prices sometimes are too much.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by modskiller(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
@OP not everyone deserves your time and attention.

If he truly imports cars how Luke know the cost of clearing. Don’t let anyone waste your time.

Focus on selling, ignore the noise. That’s what matters.

None of them even have the capacity or resources to buy the car so why respond to them.

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Itsrm(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
eteebanky1:

1.6m in 2019.
Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Itsrm(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
IVORY2009:

You are terribly ignorant.

Buy one of those accidented cars, import and see what will happen. Body go tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by IVORY2009(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Buy one of those accidented cars, import and see what will happen. Body go tell you.

But thats what you see in the Nigeria mkt, go to Ladipo Mkt grin grin grin
Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Itsrm(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
I only fault the OP for buying the car in the first place. These vehicles in my opinion are no longer worth it. Buy a more recent car, the difference in price is not that significant.

I really don't see myself paying 4m for this vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 1:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Seme border isn't opened for car importation. Get your facts right brother man. Customs have cleared the air that it's a rumour
eteebanky1:

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 1:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Na you sabi o. Who go buy go buy
Itsrm:
I only fault the OP for buying the car in the first place. These vehicles in my opinion are no longer worth it. Buy a more recent car, the difference in price is not that significant.

I really don't see myself paying 4m for this vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Brilliant analysis. This is interesting!
chukel:
Old custom duty NGN 1.2m

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by chukel(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Itsrm:

thank you. That guy is blatantly ignorant and doesn't deem it fit to learn. His stupidity is inbuilt.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by chukel(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2023
IVORY2009:

But thats what you see in the Nigeria mkt, go to Ladipo Mkt grin grin grin
your comprehension is below zero. You didnt even understand the message he passed across.
Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Itsrm(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
chukel:
thank you. That guy is blatantly ignorant and doesn't deem it fit to learn. His stupidity is inbuilt.

Who no go no go know. Only those who import weed and drugs with their cars make any serious money.

I don't even know how you guys do it. The uncertainties are too much. I tell people who come to me for vehicle importation to just buy their vehicles in Nigeria if it's a regular car. It's not worth the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Adedaniel123(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
You just helped them by giving them the best advice.
Itsrm:

Who no go no go know. Only those who import weed and drugs with their cars make any serious money.

I don't even know how you guys do it. The uncertainties are too much. I tell people who come to me for vehicle importation to just buy their vehicles in Nigeria if it's a regular car. It's not worth it the stress.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by IVORY2009(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
chukel:
your comprehension is below zero. You didnt even understand the message he passed across.

By virtual of my education background, I am more schooled than you are.....
Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by demolagilbert: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
IVORY2009:

By virtual of my education background, I am more schooled than you are.....

Dude, you need to learn how to LEARN. Truly, you are ignorant of happenings as far as it concerns car import in Nigeria, esp over the last year. The pathetic part is rather than learn, you are just here arguing blindly about something you know next to nothing
about. Classic cognitive dissonance on display.

1. For over a year now any car year/model pays comparable or higher custom duty than a 2014 car/model. Yes! You can pay as much as 1.5m to clear this car.

2. Even if you buy an accidented car for cheap (which aren't even cheap if you get off your keyboard and try buying one), shipping costs are same as clean title, trucking to the port costs same. These two alone will cost you nothing less than 2500usd in the best of circumstances presently. Multiply that by 750, how much e be?

3. Now let's assume you buy a crappy accidented car for 1000usd , oya add all the costs up there to this 1k is and tell me the sum. After you get the sum, now add the costs of fixing the car here in Nigeria. Then tell me the grand total.

I detest when never do wells just spew hate towards other people. The man is trying to make a living, and you with zero buying intention will just come on here to make a nuisance of yourself. Import your own car and see what it's like. The nerve!!

I jus read the news, and from July 1 due to the naira float the customs conversion rate is going to 700+ meaning clearing cost will almost double and someone wey no even wan buy dey argue price for another person advert. Dont worry una go still buy the same car with 5m plus abeg. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Just Landed From The Port - Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Matrix - 4m by Itsrm(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
demolagilbert:

Cc kennylawd

Dude, you need to learn how to LEARN. Truly, you are ignorant of happenings as far as it concerns car import in Nigeria, esp over the last year. The pathetic part is rather than learn, you are just here arguing blindly about something you know next to nothing
about. Classic cognitive dissonance on display.

1. For over a year now any car year/model pays comparable or higher custom duty than a 2014 car/model. Yes! You can pay as much as 1.5m to clear this car.

2. Even if you buy an accidented car for cheap (which aren't even cheap if you get off your keyboard and try buying one), shipping costs are same as clean title, trucking to the port costs same. These two alone will cost you nothing less than 2500usd in the best of circumstances presently. Multiply that by 750, how much e be?

3. Now let's assume you buy a crappy accidented car for 1000usd , oya add all the costs up there to this 1k is and tell me the sum. After you get the sum, now add the costs of fixing the car here in Nigeria. Then tell me the grand total.

I detest when never do wells just spew hate towards other people. The man is trying to make a living, and you with zero buying intention will just come on here to make a nuisance of yourself. Import your own car and see what it's like. The nerve!!

I jus read the news, and from July 1 due to the naira float the customs conversion rate is going to 700+ meaning clearing cost will almost double and someone wey no even wan buy dey argue price for another person advert. Dont worry una go still buy the same car with 5m plus abeg. Nonsense.

You forgot the ever increasing auction charges. God knows I hate paying that nonsense. You go buy motor 1000 dollars con pay another 410 dollars as auction charges. It's crazy

As for the bolded, is this real? Can you share a link? Why do customs even do this when there is no real exchange of dollar to the naira? They just wake up one day and say our rate is 770 when they can as well say its 360 and nothing will be affected apart from the money they keep siphoning from us

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Longer Available / SOLD...Toks standard 2010 Registered Venza @ 7m / Benz 200(regular) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.