Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... (18065 Views)

Name One Nigerian Song You Dislike But Find Yourself Singing Always / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / Mr P – For Your Head (official Audio Psquare) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by TradingGod: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2023
HALLOWETH BE YOUR NAME BY ELI-J kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by campbelljosh(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Alone by burna boy
Please by Chike
Nothing more, nothing less by Chike
Live forever by Tatiana
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by OgaRico(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Omah Lay __ Reason

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Katsuki: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Fendi - BlvkDivmonds

Been on repeat for about a week 🥲🥲🥲

And for some odd reason
I'm picking interest in NBA geeboy

2 Likes

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by stainlessnature: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Faithilom:
You see this YAWA BY FIRE BOY ehhnnn & SITN ON TOP OF THE WORLD FT 21 SAVAGE by BURNA BOY deh make me mad!!!!!!

Ebenezeri by Kent & Emma OMG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Gwapwrld: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Faithilom:
You see this YAWA BY FIRE BOY ehhnnn & SITN ON TOP OF THE WORLD FT 21 SAVAGE by BURNA BOY deh make me mad!!!!!!

Reason - omah lay
😎

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Countyguy: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Robnectar:

Lol, d song have been long and am still jamming it,
Go and listen to RADAR and I NEED A GIRL by torylanez
And thank me later grin
Distance by Tory Lanez lol

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by sprints1: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Barbie remake Nicki minaj verse always bang in my head. But can someone tell me why americans are remaking songs of late. Songs don finish for their mouth barbie- Nicki minaj all my life- Lil durk Iniko- girl on top am good - David guetta ft babe rexha

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Celense(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Reason - Omah Lay
Magixx - colors
Benson Boone - in the stars
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by phemmyfour: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Faithilom:
Tiwa Savage....pick up

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by ogbe88(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Faithilom:
U guys should go and listen to good songs not trash as usual.

Go back in time in the 80's and listen to Michael Jackson's Human Nature.
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Goalnaldo(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2023
LatentEnergy007:
Uche Nwalama UWA ZULU ONYE….
Banger! Banger!! Bangest!!!!
lol, you stay in ibusa?

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by UkBalesNig(f): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Jericho By Iniko
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by liltiga(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Reason by omah lay

2 Likes

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by christdan: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Ojampiano by kolaboy
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by IPDGP: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2023
Mogbe by Asake
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by akinsto4ever(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Ashake - Sunshine
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Trustmea: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2023
Kant nobody by Lil wayne
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by abercrombie(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2023
PLAN B By M.I ABaGA

That's songs is bout the state of this damn country 🤦🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by eedimo(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2023
campbelljosh:
Alone by burna boy
Please by Chike
Live forever by Tatiana
Are you an i introvert?
Nice songs though.
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Silentgroper(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Mufasa27:
Any odumodu songs, the n*** dey blow my mind

that nigha na cultist
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by hopexter(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2023
tobenuel:
Nigeria jaga jaga by Eldris

Your father must have remixed the song for it to be a NEW song. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Trustmea: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Reason by Omah Lay.

I had to caution myself. Binging on it back to back since when I first heard of it.

The downside of that song is the duration.

That guy song is always too short in duration

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Michaelspresh(f): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Terminator by king promise

Favorite person by Toosii
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by hopexter(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Bobotic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmytMK1ZjcY

He's number 1 currently

Me too and thanks for sharing. cool
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by worldclass68(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Amala ketu..sinji Kagawa cool...

1 Like

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by LCling: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Running by NF
Butterflies by fase yoda
Like my father by Jax
Charm by rema
My bad by moxas
Nobody knows by Eric reprid
Will you remember me by pcam
Legends Aren't Made by Dan
Flowers need rain by Preston Pablo, banx&ranx
3:Am by Zach diamond
What if by JOP

Request more ? Follow or dm ... Have fun guys
Too good at goodbye by Sam Smith
Human by Jon Bellion
Apologize by OneRepublic
Hold on by chord overstreet
July by Noah Cyprus
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Beverages: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2023
6lack Sorry

Lil Durk what happened to Virgil

Chris brown Undrinfluence
Never say never. JUSTIN BIEBER FT JADEN ♥️
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by hopexter(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
campbelljosh:
Alone by burna boy
Please by Chike
Live forever by Tatiana

Go listen to reason by Omah lay and you’ll see how rubbish your aforementioned songs are undecided
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by Silentgroper(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
asake - olorun

j hus ft Drake - who told you ...

dave ft central cee - sprinter

lil durk ft j Cole - all my life..

metro boomingl ft don toliver, future - too many nights

There is this new MGK song that has been playing in my head since I last heard it...

That song is a vibe...
Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Kizyte:
I'm here to copy and download the most liked list of songs wink

My partner in crime. I Don download 2 lovely songs like dis. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... by NikolaTeslaa: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Take Meback

Lesser man

One of the girls.

All by The Weeknd.

Jericho by Iniko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Songs written By Ne-yo / Zinoleesky - End SARS (Video/Audio) / Download Top Nigerian Party Songs of March 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.