Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Business Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Business Management (109 Views)

International Health/Business/Management/IT Certifications and Trainings 2023 / International Health/Business/Management/IT Certifications and Trainings 2023 / What's The Difference Between Business Administration And Business Management? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Management by Ethelokoro: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Whether you are a business owner or aspiring, one thing is certain - learning and developing business skills is essential. The more knowledge and skill are acquired, the easier managing a business becomes. Knowledge also helps entrepreneurs make intelligent decisions, motivate those around them and understand different, complex facets of business, even industries seemingly unrelated to direct selling.

I recently took a business management course on Qlearn, which has helped me learn how to become a more effective leader and drive results at all levels of an organisation. I've developed skills to help me identify challenges in my business, analyse them, and develop and implement the most effective solutions. From leadership and marketing to sales strategies and personal development, the business management course provides valuable insights and practical tips from industry experts. I’d advise every business owner to undertake this course to invest in themselves and develop their business management skills. Remember, knowledge is power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mastering The IPMAT Interview: Tips And Tricks For Success / Are You Ready To Level Up Your Project Management Skills? / Symbiosis Online Mba Vs. Online Mba From Iim: Exploring The Future Of Mba Corres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.