Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes (1261 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Maduka Dazzles Ndi Anambra In Lagos As Ozigbo, Okonkwo Present Manifesto / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by EmekaA125(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
What's he doing about sit at home on Mondays that forces his people to move their shops to Asaba, Delta state?

Does he want those in Lagos who are used to freedom to come to Anambra and end up in Asaba too?

And what is he doing about improving the diversity of his state and when will he heed the call to give political appointments to Yoruba resident in Anambra?
The law of reciprocity will be effected in Yorubaland so the earlier he gives same opportunities the Yoruba give his people living in Yorubaland to the Yoruba living in Anambra, the better.

I am worried about my state picking up the responsibilities of your state when your people move in droves to my state and we give them warm hospitality but we can no longer watch you keep your own 100% and cheat us.

We want you to give us same opportunities , jobs, political appointments and warm hospitality to our people in your state as we give to you in Yorubaland so it is balanced. It is not too much to demand we collaborate by reciprocity. You can not continue to cheat us.
You and this RECIPROCITY talk all the time. Aside Lagos, there's no other State in SW giving appointments to non-Yorubas. Rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by EmekaA125(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

Soludo borrowed 100billion in his first 100days in office. Less than 2billion IGR monthly cannot deliver state projects,stop deceiving yourself.
He borrowed #100B and you are signatory to it shebi?? Kpele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by EmekaA125(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
What's he doing about sit at home on Mondays that forces his people to move their shops to Asaba, Delta state?

Does he want those in Lagos who are used to freedom to come to Anambra and end up in Asaba too?

And what is he doing about improving the diversity of his state and when will he heed the call to give political appointments to Yoruba resident in Anambra?
The law of reciprocity will be effected in Yorubaland so the earlier he gives same opportunities the Yoruba give his people living in Yorubaland to the Yoruba living in Anambra, the better.

I am worried about my state picking up the responsibilities of your state when your people move in droves to my state and we give them warm hospitality but we can no longer watch you keep your own 100% and cheat us.

We want you to give us same opportunities , jobs, political appointments and warm hospitality to our people in your state as we give to you in Yorubaland so it is balanced. It is not too much to demand we collaborate by reciprocity. You can not continue to cheat us.
That was before. Nothing is happening in Asaba now. During Peter Obi's administration, he opened up many layouts and housing scheme in Anambra which made investors did a massive U-turn and looked towards Onitsha and its environment.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by Kossyso: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anambra state government partnered with Onitsha business school owned by a Yoruba man in the recently concluded Onitsha marathon. We are very accommodating.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by Madmohamed123: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
post=123983914:

By Christian ABURIME

Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has warmly advised Ndi Anambra resident in Lagos that Anambra State is ready for business, adding that investing in the State will be in their own best interest.

The Governor made the appeal during a town hall meeting with with Ndi Anambra resident in Lagos while enumerating some of the progress made so far by his administration after a year in office.

While making his speech, Governor Soludo sounded philosophical by telling his audience that God couldn't have made a mistake by making them Onye Anambra.

He enjoined them to reflect deeply on it and do everything possible to contribute to the growth of the state.

"This is the same question I ask myself everyday. And we have a responsibility to leave Anambra State better than we met"; the Governor said.

He emphasized on the need to change Anambra State from a departure lounge to a destination, stressing that the homeland consciousness must be inculcated in the perceptual-mind of every onye-Anambra.

"Your host will never respect you if you don't have a livable and prosperous homeland". Governor Soludo reiterated

Speaking on the chaotic nature of Onitsha, Governor Soludo assured the audience that his government is determined to resurrect Onitsha by returning it back to its former glory as the biggest commercial city in the South East and beyond.

On security-related issues, the Governor maintained that his administration has drastically reduced the menace of killings and kidnapping to the barest minimum with the security architecture put in place by his government.

He commended the Security forces- the Army, Navy, Police, the States Vigilante Group and other paramilitary agencies for thier dogged efforts in contributing to the successes recorded so far.

The Governor also told his audience that the first order of business is law and order and reassured them that law and order has been greatly restored in the state compared to the impunity that held sway before he came into office.

He also reassured that more roads will be flagged off in addition to the over 300 kilometers of roads already flagged off and are in various stages of completion.

To boost power supply in the state, Governor Soludo stated that his government recently signed an MOU with EEDC for a 24hrs supply of electricity in the state.

He however enjoined anyone who is interested in collaborating with his government to set up Independent Power Plant in the state is welcome to do so.

On transportation, Governor Soludo reassured that his government is working towards the introduction of rail services; both light and sky rail, to improve the transportation system in the state.

On health and education, reassured of adequate human capital investments being put in place with the recent employment of 5,000 teachers and over 300 medical personnel to end the pathetic eras of schools without teachers and hospitals without Doctors and Nurses.

He informed the audience that Anambra Investment Summit will be coming up soon in September this year, urging every business conscious Ndi-Anambra to join the rest of the world at the summit. He added that the summit will be "all about closing deals" and agreements' signing.

"Anambra is loading and the options are open." Governor Soludo further reassured.

Concluding, Governor Soludo appealed to Ndi-Anambra to always think home by imbibing the 'homeland consciousness' and to also ensure that part of their taxes are paid to the State, irrespective of where they reside or work, adding that this is the only way they can contribute to the state's development.

Others who spoke at the occasion commended the efforts and doggedness of the Governor in completely turning the state around.

The event featured key Ndi-Anambra businessmen and women as well members of the State Executive Council.
I will do anything to support my Anambra and my governor but I beg you don't fight IPOB that is where you will get k lag

Do that my proposed Anambra new law Is like soludo is here in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by 2mch(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
post=123985360:

As Nigeria still remain one Igbos have the right to stay any part of Nigeria, he is only asking those that doesn't have investment in the east to think home for their interest, Igbos are going no where, if you want Igbos to leave your region support the disintegration of Nigeria,you can't eat your cake and have it.
Lmao. Pathetic and shameless being. What is chasing you from Igboland, please tell us? That your Governor has to beg them to come back? You no get shame at all. The whole Nigeria needs you to be proud of your root and stay at home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by waynetee(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
They will rather be re- colonized in yorubaland.. Some of them are even changing their names already.
Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by walefresh3(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
2mch:

Lmao. Pathetic and shameless being. What is chasing you from Igboland, please tell us? That your Governor has to beg them to come back? You no get shame at all. The whole Nigeria needs you to be proud of your root and stay at home.
stop answering to that YouTube scammer...

He love to decieve his GUILIBLE zombidients...

I just came back from that same dilapidated anambra state... Dey gat nothing.. it look like a glorified village...
Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by maestroferddi: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:
How will they invest in Anambra when you are demolishing hundreds of shops and houses. ibo would rather die ontop Lagos than go back home.
I pity people like you because you have no idea how the Igbos behave...

The exodus from Lagos back to the East is kicking in...

With the Igbos out of Lagos, at least as they are now, give Lagos between 20 and 30 years and it will become a shadow of itself...

You guys should Google up cities which lapsed into irrelevance because of human capital flight...

The Koko is to be mindful of what you are asking for because you might as well end up having it thrust at you...

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by Ogene001: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
2mch:

Cowardly lazy Ronu miscreant. Nobody is leaving Lagos. Get it into your thick skull. Stop being a coward, declared a sovereign country first

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by Ogene001: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
waynetee:
They will rather be re- colonized in yorubaland.. Some of them are even changing their names already.
People don't go to colonist land, colonist go to people's land

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by Onyiridike(f): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
2mch:

I swear. If you want them to almost commit, tell them to go home. cheesy. Be like SE has one evil spirit chasing them away. Lmao. I have never seen a group so afraid of home in Nigeria.
Yet they go home in numbers to celebrate Christmas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by waynetee(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ogene001:

People don't go to colonist land, colonist go to people's land
Yes people go to uk, Germany etc to colonize their citizens, zionist thinks we are still in 17th century grin
Igbo of all people sef wan colonize people when he doesn't have the brain to control his own people yet not to talk of people that has already formed a nation, wonder shall never end grin

There will be nothing like ibo land in few years to come because all of you would have been colonized by yoruba and fulani.. That's the bitter truth.
You self go change you name soon just to fit in with yorubas
Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by BossGerald: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
2mch:

Do you think every igbo man here resides in lagos same way yout people abandoned their slummy states for lagos?

You hardly see your kinsmen here who doesn't live in lagos or claim lagosian
Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by Ogene001: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
waynetee:

Yes mugun, people go to the likes of UK, Germany to colonize their citizens, you think this is still 17th century when people don't know whats going on

When will you change your name? grin
China is chasing away villages in Ogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by waynetee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ogene001:

Like they chased your people out of that erosion capital.
You no get shame o
Re: Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes by waynetee(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ogene001:

But i swear u funny , una never control una selves finish, na people wey dey above you una think say u fit control. How did you think that is possible ?

Even if you force yourselves in with all possible means, dont you think it won't take month before they finish una again.. You guys better pity your lifes and your generations and stop playing deadly games

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Popular Nollywood Actors And Actresses of 1990s,2000s / I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata / No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.