Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sign Language - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sign Language (816 Views)

Sign Language / Construction Site Sign Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Language by tonyfred(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
there were 2 construction workers,1 on the top floor and 1 below.The top 1 forgot to bring his saw along so he call up to the 1 below to bring his saw up but the 1 below couldn hear.So the he uses sign language & show what he needs 2 his friend.His friend nodded his head then took off his pants and started masturbating.The guy on the top goes Wtf and went down and ask his friend,'Wat are u doing,i thought i ask u 2 bring me my saw?' And his friend replied,'i knw, i'm just trying to tell u tat i'm cumming'
Re: Sign Language by tonyfred(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
A couple drove down a country road, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument, and neither would concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs, the wife sarcastically asked, "Relatives of yours?" "Yep," the husband replied. "In-laws.
Re: Sign Language by tonyfred(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2011
A waitress in a New York City Restraunt sees three japanese bussiness men furiously masturbating at their table
She runs over to them and says "Hey what do you guys think your doing"?
One Japanese Man explains: "can't you see we are all very Hungry"?
The waitress asks incredulously so how is jacking off in the middle of a restraunt gonna help the situation?"
one of the other guys says "Menu says first come first serve"
Re: Sign Language by freecocoa(f): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
And these is supposed to make one laugh.
Re: Sign Language by tonyfred(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
nope it suppose to make one cry.

(1) (Reply)

Table Manners / "Dont Stop" / Most Trusted Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.