Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones (990 Views)

How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by xstdreason(f): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2007
i THINK THEY R QUITE CHEAP BUT LET PRAY THEY LAST.
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by 4peace(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2007
You are on your own with china nokia
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by maxjax(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2007
avoid them,
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by naijacutee(f): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2007
With them, I think it's foolish to spend so much money just for temporary shakara. that won't last.
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2007
trash, a frd has one, the screen just got distorted
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by xstdreason(f): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2007
I tot as much cos they r too cheap to be true but those chin-chum r trying sha, they've got brain.
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by fellybabe(f): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2007
it is very frustrating today at the computer village 2day. i went to one of the shops to buy phone, i saw nokia N80 and was very happy when i asked for the price and was told it's just 25,000. i quickly pay cos the guy was rushing me to pay on time, i gave him part payment and told him, i don't have full payment but has a friend who work in one of the shops at computer village. i lied to him that i will be back in few mins to pay the remaining balance. i quickly went to slot in other to compare prices but to my greates surprise it was N43,000. i checked it very well and it was quite different from the one i partly paid for. i askedthe guy at the slot the difference and he told me that one is china made and it's what is in the market. they call it palasa. immediately i hurried up to that other guy and demanded for my money, told him i couldn't see that my friend, he said he will give me for the 15k that i gave him before. i smiled at him and told him not to worry and that i will come on monday to purchase. fortuantely, he gave me my money and i rushed to slot to get an orginal phone although i couldn\t afford that Nokia N80, but i later settled for nokia 6230i.
thank God i didn't buy palasa china phone.
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by adekennis(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2007
Olorun yo e to larimo wink wink
Re: Wat Do U Think About The China Nokia Phones by Popeziza: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
No even try am coz e go fall ur hand.U wunt need a home teater 2 hav a groveing paty,u can jst us d china phones 2 set dat place ablez.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Contact Virus From Phone? / Free International Call / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.