Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Get Your Own VTU Website For Just 12000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Own VTU Website For Just 12000 (132 Views)

Here Are 6 Best Steps To Starting Your Own VTU Business In Nigeria / Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility / How To Build Your Own VTU Website To Sell Airtime, Data, Cable TV, Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own VTU Website For Just 12000 by HappyRabbi: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello there, from the stables of Tolad Data Services, owners of toladdatasub.com.ng, one of the leading VTU Websites in Nigeria.

As you know that VTU is the new oil in Nigeria with massive potentials for growth and great marginal profits

Are you interested in owning your own VTU Website and becoming your own VTU boss?

We have good news for you, with just 12000 naira you can become have your own VTU website with your own customized domain name on it

What you will get from having your own VTU WEBSITE with us

- You have your own customized domain name with either a .com or .com.ng

You will get access to full vtu configuration for data Airtime, recharge card pins, cable and electricity Subscriptions, etc

Free Targeted Ads on Facebook and Instagram

Plus other benefits

You can chat up our Admins on

0-9-0-5-8-8-1-6-3-3-2
Re: Get Your Own VTU Website For Just 12000 by marksleek2584(m): 5:18am On Aug 26, 2023
Return my money Mr! More often than not your yeye website crashes! Return my money! Leading website my ass! Scam poser

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Start An Online Business As A Beginner / I Buy Payoneer And Paypal In Bulk And Units. / Do You Know You Can Earn $10k In 90 Days Blueprint �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.