Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account (595 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by Nsogbu001(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lady shares her experience with ritualists who almost hypnotized her and asked her to clear her bank account.
Listen to her and learn a lesson. I don't know the way forward again in Nigeria.
Just be careful out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l33uEEPT4gM
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
the above has absolutely NOTHING to do with rituals, and all to do with CRIMINALS. the same happens all over the world.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
Greed is usually the cause.

There's nothing like hypnotized there!

I have been a victim
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by Martinsmine(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
1nice said something about people been greedy and want to make fast money
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by Nsogbu001(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na both scammers and Ritualist ooo
MrBrownJay1:
the above has absolutely NOTHING to do with rituals, and all to do with CRIMINALS. the same happens all over the world.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by Nsogbu001(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Greed is usually the cause.

There's nothing like hypnotized there!

I have been a victim
It depends ooo
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by 1nice(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Martinsmine:
1nice said something about people been greedy and want to make fast money

People doing foolish things just to make money: stupidity is making unthinking people to be greedy and want to make fast money illegally.

The eradication of ritualists acts and ritual killings in Nigeria deserve the supports of every Nigerians who wants to stop this wickedness of the killings of Nigerians for money making ritual killings, human organs trafficking and for ritualists criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotized By A Ritualist To Clear My Bank Account by wallarwallar(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
We always create room for dis useless people to enter us. If u send card to my number why wud u be asking me to send it bak wen u still hv d card wit u. I no dey talk to dat type of person I go just end d call straight and mostly dey are fake digits. I no get time and I fit load am sef if it is not fake make u con arrest me.

Check dis japa link out u will be glad u did

(1) (Reply)

Underage Prostitution And Sexual Exploitation In Lokoja, KOGI STATE / Fear Grips Traders As Another Man Is Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists / MTFE Shuts Down: Can I Still Withdraw My Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.