Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. (434 Views)

Cost Of Laptop Upgrade / Best Laptop To Buy - Please Advise / Get An Internal And External Hard Drive Memories Of Laptop And Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. by georginho10(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Purpose of buying the laptop:: I am going to be using it for learning tech (UI/UX design) and graphic designs. Please I need laptop with a dedicated graphics RAM(2G), At least 8GB RAM and 250-500 SSD storage.. keyboard light and a long lasting battery.
Budget is 110-120k.

I will be glad to get a kind response please.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. by yrhuhfy113: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
georginho10:
Purpose of buying the laptop:: I am going to be using it for learning tech (UI/UX design) and graphic designs. Please I need laptop with a dedicated graphics RAM(2G), At least 8GB RAM and 250-500 SSD storage.. keyboard light and a long lasting battery.
Budget is 110-120k.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT RESPONSE YOU SEEK
why not go to the CLEARANCE PAGE and find laptop there... or to JIJI........

Stop coming here to confuse yourself. IF YOU WANT TO GET SOMETHING, THEN GO FIND IT WHERE IT IS SOLD ONLINE. It is so simple....
Re: I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. by georginho10(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please I am not really conversant with the clearance page, can you put me on?
yrhuhfy113:

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT RESPONSE YOU SEEK
why not go to the CLEARANCE PAGE and find laptop there... or to JIJI........

Stop coming here to confuse yourself. IF YOU WANT TO GET SOMETHING, THEN GO FIND IT WHERE IT IS SOLD ONLINE. It is so simple....
Re: I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. by yrhuhfy113: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
georginho10:
Please I am not really conversant with the clearance page, can you put me on?

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/5387
Re: I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. by jackaustin631: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
georginho10:
Purpose of buying the laptop:: I am going to be using it for learning tech (UI/UX design) and graphic designs. Please I need laptop with a dedicated graphics RAM(2G) house cleaning services 30a, At least 8GB RAM and 250-500 SSD storage.. keyboard light and a long lasting battery.
Budget is 110-120k.

Based on your requirements and budget, here are a few laptop recommendations for learning tech, UI/UX design, and graphic design:

Dell Inspiron 15 5502:

Processor: Intel Core i5 11th Gen
RAM: 8GB
Storage: 512GB SSD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX330 (2GB)
Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Price Range: Within your budget
HP Pavilion 15-eg0103TX:

Processor: Intel Core i5 11th Gen
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX450 (2GB)
Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
Lenovo Ideapad L340:

Processor: Intel Core i5 9th Gen
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB)
Battery Life: Up to 9 hours
Acer Aspire 5:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5000 Series
Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics (Integrated)
Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
These laptops offer dedicated graphics RAM, at least 8GB RAM, and 250-500GB SSD storage. They also have keyboard backlighting and decent battery life for your needs. Please note that prices may vary depending on your location and current market conditions, so it's recommended to check the prices and availability in your region before making a purchase.

Make sure to read reviews and compare specifications to find the best laptop that suits your specific requirements and preferences.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Kind Of Laptop To Buy Please. by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2023
georginho10:
Budget is 110-120k.

Chat me up on whatsap. I am a laptop dealer. Ur 120k is too low compared to what u want. 08138803091 my whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Computer / Laptops / Just For Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.