Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Review Of The GPD Win Max 2(most Powerful Portable Gaming Laptop) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Review Of The GPD Win Max 2(most Powerful Portable Gaming Laptop) (319 Views)

Unboxing My GPD Win 4, The World Smallest Handheld PC / Gaming Handheld Pcs Taking Over: A Brief Introduction(gpd Win Max 2 & Aokzoe A1) / Gpd Win Portable Gaming Pc For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Of The GPD Win Max 2(most Powerful Portable Gaming Laptop) by omotolsy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQZZA9EM6_k

Hi Guys,

In my previous video we did a quick introduction to Gaming Handhelds where i introduced to us the aokzoe A1 and GPS Win Max 2, so today we will do a review of the GPD Win Max 2 in details.

The GPD Win Max 2 has a traditional laptop form factor but qualifies as a gaming handheld because it incoporates the gamepad features into its physical hardware.

The Win Max has a 10.1inch touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 by 1200, nice display.

It has a full fledged keyboard with all the Function keys present and the keyboard light lightsup, the trackpad would have been better below than at the top, i guess this is the only flaw i have noticed with the Win Max 2, the analog buttons and action buttons are also present and mind you these are haul sensored analog sticks for better precision.

The winmax 2 has a balanced array of ports:
On the left side we have slots for both micro and macro SD Cards and a speaker grill, in front we have the two speakers and the power button which doubles as the fingerprint scanner, at the left we have a speaker grill and usb ports, at the back we have an headphone jack, a usb port, a fullsized HDMI port, one thunderbolt 4 port, another type-c port, fan grills, side triggers and underneath we have got slots for 4G modem and slot for extra ssd. We even have extra two mappable buttons.

when it comes to performance this guy is an absolute beast, witht the Ryzen 7 6800u at max speed of 4.7GHz, 16gb LPDDR5 at 6400GHz and the integrated Radeon 680m at 2200MHz, you can easily play tripple A titles with ease offcourse not at max settings but at medium settings and still get reasonable fram rates.

So this small guy is better than your 17inch laptop, it isnt about the size anymore its about the chip in the size.

You need to get used to the form factor if you intend using this as a fulltime gaming handheld and i tell you when you finally do get used to it, its really cool.

The price?
The Win Max 2 currently goes for $1330 on amazon and you will not find it for less than $1000 from personal sales.

This is a masterpiece from gpd honestly.

I currently have The GPD Win Max 2 for sale
Re: Review Of The GPD Win Max 2(most Powerful Portable Gaming Laptop) by omotolsy(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Available for sale
omotolsy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQZZA9EM6_k

Hi Guys,

In my previous video we did a quick introduction to Gaming Handhelds where i introduced to us the aokzoe A1 and GPS Win Max 2, so today we will do a review of the GPD Win Max 2 in details.

The GPD Win Max 2 has a traditional laptop form factor but qualifies as a gaming handheld because it incoporates the gamepad features into its physical hardware.

The Win Max has a 10.1inch touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 by 1200, nice display.

It has a full fledged keyboard with all the Function keys present and the keyboard light lightsup, the trackpad would have been better below than at the top, i guess this is the only flaw i have noticed with the Win Max 2, the analog buttons and action buttons are also present and mind you these are haul sensored analog sticks for better precision.

The winmax 2 has a balanced array of ports:
On the left side we have slots for both micro and macro SD Cards and a speaker grill, in front we have the two speakers and the power button which doubles as the fingerprint scanner, at the left we have a speaker grill and usb ports, at the back we have an headphone jack, a usb port, a fullsized HDMI port, one thunderbolt 4 port, another type-c port, fan grills, side triggers and underneath we have got slots for 4G modem and slot for extra ssd. We even have extra two mappable buttons.

when it comes to performance this guy is an absolute beast, witht the Ryzen 7 6800u at max speed of 4.7GHz, 16gb LPDDR5 at 6400GHz and the integrated Radeon 680m at 2200MHz, you can easily play tripple A titles with ease offcourse not at max settings but at medium settings and still get reasonable fram rates.

So this small guy is better than your 17inch laptop, it isnt about the size anymore its about the chip in the size.

You need to get used to the form factor if you intend using this as a fulltime gaming handheld and i tell you when you finally do get used to it, its really cool.

The price?
The Win Max 2 currently goes for $1330 on amazon and you will not find it for less than $1000 from personal sales.

This is a masterpiece from gpd honestly.

I currently have The GPD Win Max 2 for sale

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Basic Computer Architecture / Getting Cheap Laptops For 100k -200k Is Easy / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.