Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Agatu, Irobo, Shekiri And Edo People Can Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Agatu, Irobo, Shekiri And Edo People Can Come In (134 Views)

Buying Africard USD Funds: Any Amount Can Come In. / Good Day My People. Can Anyone Confirm This (business ) Is It Legit Or In-legit / Plz Help Me To Make Money I Need My Code In Mtn Which People Can Suscribe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agatu, Irobo, Shekiri And Edo People Can Come In by bnsheikh(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Blessed are you everyone, it's my pleasure to inform the Brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers of Agatu people from Benue state and nasarawa; Irobo and Shekiri people from Delta State and lastly my people from Edo state, that we buy the attached olden days beads called Odugbor in Agatu Language, Ivia awarin in delta state and ivie nivie in Edo state. We buy both single seeds and complete necklaces and we buy it big money. There's also a big commission for anyone ever help to find it, but we buy only Big sizes. Sizes, neatness and color (red preferable) determine the price. Contact: call or Whatsapp 07030156139

(1) (Reply)

CBN Gives Banks Orders To Monitor Political Appointees’ Accounts / No Capital To Startup Your Business? No Worries, Try This. / If You Want To Expand Your Business This July And Make X3 More Sales, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.