Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

School Of Forex Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / School Of Forex Traders (161 Views)

Discover The Advantages Of Forex Trading With Alpari Nigeria / A Little Bit Of Forex Memes / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Of Forex Traders by obilokechukwu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
on this trend i will teach you how to be a successful trader like me.
1. what is trending market
2. top down analysis
3. ranging market
4. impose move
5. correction move
6. falling flag
7. rising flag
8. support and resistance
9. hand and shoulder
10. market structure
11. market psychology
12. strategy
i will explain one and two with e.g. a trending market is market with widely mentioned or continous of price movement that has upward or downward movement. in order words is a situration when horizontal line of support turn to resistance upward or downward and continous with support turn resistance. e.g

(1) (Reply)

Full Plot Of Land For Sale Behind Pleasure Expressway Iyana -ipaja Price 25m / Technical Analysis For Beginners 2023 (day Trading Tutorial ) Full Course / How I Ended This Month With $300 Dollars On CPA ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.