Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia (4584 Views)

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Western powers lead by America have paid the mercenaries to invade Russia... the have just escalated the war... Russia will now throw in major weapons and then face the west after they have annihilated these mercenaries
lol dey deceive yourself....the Wagner group wants to take over Russia and it has nothing to do with the u.s. when it turns to a fullscale civil war then I believe u.s will come in and support the Wagner group wit weapons/funds.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2023
I know it’s impossible for a sane mind to try and understand it, but yeah - just as a mercenary army unfolds an armed rebellion and takes over a key city, the Russian military still finds it necessary to fire a few missiles at residential houses in Kyiv in the dead of night.

Divinity must help mankind to bring down Putin and Lukashenko at all cost, our world don't need killers like them, we need global peace and progress to enjoy a beautiful world not wars angry

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by joyandfaith: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Please keep shut and stop mentioning me until you stop impersonating as a Yoruba. Yes you redide in part of SW but you are not a Yoruba and you can never be, until that, dey your lane

Even Obasanjo is not a yoruba man. Ayo Adebanjo is not a yoruba man. Rinu is not yoruba girl. Dele Farotimi is not a yoruba lawyer. MC Macaroni
is not a yoruba man. Anybody who doesn't agree with you is not a yoruba person. Radarada.
Delusional thinking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Shilavite17(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2023
*OLASH TELECOM*πŸ’

*MTN DATA* (1 Month Validity)
βœ…500MB= N200
βœ…1GB= ₦300
βœ…2GB = ₦600
βœ…3GB = ₦900
βœ…4GB = ₦1100
βœ…5GB = ₦1350
βœ…10GB = ₦2600
Balance code *461*4#

Other higher GBs is also available.

*We also convert excess Airtime to Cash, Recharge your GOTV, DSTV and Electricity Bills payments.*

*PAYMENT VALIDATES ORDER*
Bank name: Palmpay
Acc No: 9063343019
Olashile Samuel
Bank name: Wema
Account Number: 7504262345

https:///2349063343017
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Shilavite17(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2023
*OLASH TELECOM*

*MTN DATA* (1 Month Validity)
βœ…500MB= N200
βœ…1GB= ₦300
βœ…2GB = ₦600
βœ…3GB = ₦900
βœ…4GB = ₦1100
βœ…5GB = ₦1350
βœ…10GB = ₦2600
Balance code *461*4#

Other higher GBs is also available.

*We also convert excess Airtime to Cash, Recharge your GOTV, DSTV and Electricity Bills payments.*

*PAYMENT VALIDATES ORDER*
Bank name: Palmpay
Acc No: 9063343019
Olashile Samuel
Bank name: Wema
Account Number: 7504262345

https:///2349063343017
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by KinSlayer: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Hian

It's not military coup. Make una stop misleading people.

So Wagner group has been more effective than the normal Russia military army in their war in Ukraine as the Wagner group is a para military troop comprised mostly prisoners who are ready to fight to death.

Moscow begin to question the Russia military commanders about their poor performance in Ukriane compared to the para military troop Wagner group, this brought rivalry between the military troop and the Wagner group. The Russia military have been attacking the Wagner troops position in Ukraine just to undermine their efforts, Wagner group is aware and bringing the fight back to Russia and face the army chiefs fighting his troops.

In all, Karma is a bitch, just like the way Usa funded Osama in the past to commit so many atrocities on their behalf but later turned against them, that's the same case with Putin and Wagner group.

Russia overstayed in Ukraine, even light self dey bend with strong gravity not to talk about human being bending when you are already over doing something

Fantastic post. One of the best I've seen on nairaland in terms of coherence, brevity and detail. The light and gravity part is just icing on the cake.
I used to see your name with BMC crew so I thought you'd be one mumu guy. Never knew a mind like this can support Buhari

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Likoya: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
I know it’s impossible for a sane mind to try and understand it, but yeah - just as a mercenary army unfolds an armed rebellion and takes over a key city, the Russian military still finds it necessary to fire a few missiles at residential houses in Kyiv in the dead of night.

Divinity must help mankind to bring down Putin and Lukashenko at all cost, our world don't need killers like them, we need global peace and progress to enjoy a beautiful world not wars angry
Bro,let me just put it to you like this....What ever you like say, what ever you like post, what ever lies that the west have cooked up for you to spill here in other to twist things up so that you can decieve people into thinking the Russian government is evil just like you did in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, when in truth America and NATO are the real threats to world peace and stability, it will not work....We are wiser now. Whether you like it or not, the end of America/Britain/France/NATO reign of Terror us over, the earlier America and her puppet NATO leaders know this, the better for you lots...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Some Russians who are diehard supporter of Putin are not happy with Prigozhin and his Wagner PMC's mercenaries as one Russian civilian confront Wagner soldiers occupying a key Russian city.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Bro,let me just put it to you like this....What ever you like say, what ever you like post, what ever lies that the west have cooked up for you to spill here in other to twist things up so that you can decieve people into thinking the Russian government is evil just like you did in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, when in truth America and NATO are the real threats to world peace and stability, it will not work....We are wiser now. Whether you like it or not, the end of America/Britain/France/NATO reign of Terror us over, the earlier America and her puppet NATO leaders know this, the better for you lots...
I am not for America nor for NATO or the West, and I never supported America's invasion of Iraq or any other nation unjustly, I only support America when they decimate terrorists who doesn't want global peace.

I am for peace, I am for humanity, I stand for morality and I stand for whatever is right and just.

I hate killing of children, women, elderly and the vulnerable unjustly just as Russia is doing in Russia, destroying lives and people's hard earned investments in the guise of fighting an imaginary West/NATO.

If you support Putin's invasion of Ukraine for any reason, I pray for you that may divinity give you such in your lifetime.

Those that stand on the side of the oppressor will never understand the pains of the oppressed.

Just as some of you celebrate and cheer Nigerian nepotistic Presidents to be sidelining some sections of Nigerians while favoring others, these are acts of wickedness and impurity of heart.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Likoya: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am not for America nor for NATO or the West, and I never supported America's invasion of Iraq or any other nation unjustly, I only support America when they decimate terrorists who doesn't want global peace.

I am for peace, I am for humanity, I stand for morality and I stand for whatever is right and just.

I hate killing of children, women, elderly and the vulnerable unjustly just as Russia is doing in Russia, destroying lives and people's hard earned investments in the guise of fighting an imaginary West/NATO.

If you support Putin's invasion of Ukraine for any reason, I pray for you that may divinity give you such in your lifetime.

Those that stand on the side of the oppressor will never understand the pains of the oppressed.

Just as some of you celebrate and cheer Nigerian nepotistic Presidents to be sidelining some sections of Nigerians while favoring others, these are acts of wickedness and impurity of heart.
Bro please shut up and stop talking nonsense because I don't care about your lies and more lies....They day you begin to condemn Israel's good deeds in Palestine, that day I'll take you serious, bunch of idiots who thinks the world is filled with only idiots like them

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2023
While the whole world is left in shock and at the same confused as to what's really going on in Russia right now, I decided to stroll into Wagner PMC Telegram group (you too can) to check whateup, my curiosity confirmed that Prigozhin seems to be on for a coded coup backed by some Russian soldiers who are tired and fedup of Putin's unjust invasion of Ukraine.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Likoya: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
While the whole world is left in shock and at the same confused as to what's really going on in Russia right now, I decided to stroll into Wagner PMC Telegram group (you too can) to check whateup, my curiosity confirmed that Prigozhin seems to be on for a coded coup backed by some Russian soldiers who are tired and fedup of Putin's unjust invasion of Ukraine.

Keep decieving yourselves bro, just keep decieving yourselves... I wonder which whole world is left in shock.... Maybe you mean Western Media/Propaganda whole world

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Djoel: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Bro, I honestly don't know why you dey answer these fools. Let them keep misleading themselves and those that want to be mislead, it's the usual western tactics of lies and disciet

I'm surprised you APC people extend your fanatical love for bad and oppressive leader to even Russian/ Western rifts. You see life in pararell and automatically pick sides with any county that believes in dictatorship and criminality. Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by helinues: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Keep decieving yourselves bro, just keep decieving yourselves... I wonder which whole world is left in shock.... Maybe you mean Western Media/Propaganda whole world

That Putin man is very strategic, some weeks back, he moved some nukes out of Russia to Belarus, he must have seen Wagner group retaliating against some service chiefs.

He must have considered Usa and the West wouldn't mind to fund Wagner group to over run Russia.

Putin, the strategist

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2023
Rostov is taken under the control of PMC "Wagner". Assault groups of musicians are moving towards Moscow. The National Guard and the police do not offer resistance. Right choice. - Prigozhin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Likoya: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2023
Djoel:

I'm surprised you APC people extend your fanatical love for bad and oppressive leader to even Russian/ Western rifts. You see life in pararell and automatically pick sides with any county that believes in dictatorship and criminality. Na wa!
Saudi Arabia believes and runs a dictatorship...Tell me about that. Quatar runs a dictatorship, tell me about that...And moreover, I am not an APC or Drug baron supporter, I am for Peter Obi... Keep believing everything the western Media makes you believe.. They run the media so it's easy for them to make fools like you believe lies..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

That Putin man is very strategic, some weeks back, he moved some nukes out of Russia to Belarus, he must have seen Wagner group retaliating against some service chiefs.

He must have considered Usa and the West wouldn't mind to fund Wagner and his group to over run Russia.

Putin, the strategist
Belarusian President Lukashenko seems to be on the run, his private family's jet left the Presidential area last night and sited last near Turkey as they turned off the flight tracking.

This comes as Belarusian soldiers fighting for Ukraine based on conscience have vowed to match down to Belarus to take over government from Lukashenko grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2023
smalldivk111:
Propaganda πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you better wake up to reality, this is how WWIII will start

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Djoel: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
Bro please shut up and stop talking nonsense because I don't care about your lies and more lies....They day you begin to condemn Israel's good deeds in Palestine, that day I'll take you serious, bunch of idiots who thinks the world is filled with only idiots like them

Why are you APC people always abusive. The guy you are accusing of working for the West is trying to have a descent conversation with you and you resort to being abusive. You always show yourselves even for matters that do not concern Nigeria just to pick sides with dictators and criminal leaders.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by EmiLoKanMyAss: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Hian

It's not military coup. Make una stop misleading people.

So Wagner group has been more effective than the normal Russia military army in their war in Ukraine as the Wagner group is a para military troop comprised mostly prisoners who are ready to fight to death.

Moscow begin to question the Russia military commanders about their poor performance in Ukriane compared to the para military troop Wagner group, this brought rivalry between the military troop and the Wagner group. The Russia military have been attacking the Wagner troops position in Ukraine just to undermine their efforts, Wagner group is aware and bringing the fight back to Russia and face the army chiefs fighting his troops.

In all, Karma is a bitch, just like the way Usa funded Osama in the past to commit so many atrocities on their behalf but later turned against them, that's the same case with Putin and Wagner group.

Russia overstayed in Ukraine, even light self dey bend with strong gravity not to talk about human being bending when you are already over doing something

No be lie o.. Karma is truly a bytch and Na like this APC go bend Bcuz dem don overspoil Nigeria/Nigerians with their lawless doings.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by skyZine(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Interesting days ahead
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:
I repeat, I stand for humanity, for peace, for justice, for morality and for communal prosperity and for everybody to live their life in peace.

I am not for USA nor for Israel nor for NATO nor for the West nor for Russia.

Some years back, I was a Russian fan but not until they invaded Ukraine and started killing vulnerable civilians who don't know about whatever political gimmicks Putin is playing with the West.

So if you like, continue to cheer brutality and inhumanity of man to fellow humans, my sincere for you and I is that may we be rewarded by the things we support and celebrate in our lifetime wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by localbreed(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2023
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by NairalandGossip: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2023
This is 'seriouser' than i thought o
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Jostoman: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Western powers lead by America have paid the mercenaries to invade Russia... the have just escalated the war... Russia will now throw in major weapons and then face the west after they have annihilated these mercenaries
dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Out of fear of Wagner PMC's mercenaries invasion of Moscow, Kremlin regime has closed the bridge over the Oka river south of Moscow, causing a heavy vehicular traffic right now.

I just hope and pray this brings an end to Russia's senseless war in Ukraine that have claimed thousands of souls cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Beverlyjean(f): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2023
ruggedtimi:
lol dey deceive yourself....the Wagner group wants to take over Russia and it has nothing to do with the u.s. when it turns to a fullscale civil war then I believe u.s will come in and support the Wagner group wit weapons/funds.

Mercenaries only listen to the highest bidder, if u don't know

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by Firstcitizen: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2023
ruggedtimi:

It is very amusing to see your sudden ability to see Wagner as different from the Russian army cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by franchasofficia: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Russian media:

"The source says there is panic in the Kremlin, no one can reach Putin"

"Source: Right now the Kremlin is negotiating about something with general governor Dyumin"

Source: Some people in the Kremlin, from the presidential administration, are finding out about a possible emergency relocation. One of the few available destinations is Uruguay".

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia by tuzle(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Mercenaries only listen to the highest bidder, if u don't know
and u think because they only listen to the highest bidders, they will now take a mission they know they can't complete. Why have no mercenary tried taking over USA since I am sure their will be many bidders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Needs Investment, Not Aid / Guinnea-bissau Military: 6 Killed In Failed Coup / JUST IN!!! A Governor, And His Senator Die In Helicopter Crash(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.