Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo (53539 Views)

BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by occfx: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
StrikeBack:
What pisses me off most times is this “I pray” why do we leave all important stuff to God?

Why can’t we search deeper and solve our problems?

We spend too much time with religion

The thing don dey tire me. Religion is making Africans lazy

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by ipobarecriminals: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
angry sad the numbas of Mumu kip swelling. Ur name is attached /registered in MUMU hall of fame. Congrats.
Godisablealltim:
a week ago is a long time but nonetheless, may she be found in good health and besides, she may be receiving a fat dick somewhere around the world.

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Adewale1603(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
22yrs ?

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Ausbalo: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
She took some break from home, she will return soon. Don't panic

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by ipobarecriminals: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nobody’s missing. She’ll come back home. He that keep her will NOT sleep/slumber.. FEAR NOT
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,
The attached picture is my daughter and currently missing.

She was last seen at OYO town in OYO state about one week ago.
She is 22 year old.

Please, if you have any information on it, kindly visit the nearest police station or call : 08062205597.

Thank you ALL...

Please, moderator kindly help move this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Abokiijebu: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
I saw her in one of d online blind date video na
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by 1opinion: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
StrikeBack:
What pisses me off most times is this “I pray” why do we leave all important stuff to God?

Life is not hard like that, why get piss of over that... I pray is like saying, I hope or I know, is a normal Nigerians word, it doesn't mean they are leaving it to God. Believe me most persons who say/write I pray actually won't say a word of prayer for the girl.

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Nahunger(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Peachy14:
She will be found healthy

Why do I find an undertone message in this your post lol
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by sotall(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
StrikeBack:

Exactly!

The african man has been indoctrinated and brainwashed to always believe in things he can do himself
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Jackanda1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Such a beaurry. Pray she's safe and found

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Paracetamol01: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,
The attached picture is my daughter and currently missing.

She was last seen at OYO town in OYO state about one week ago.
She is 22 year old.

Please, if you have any information on it, kindly visit the nearest police station or call : 08062205597.check her boyfriend place,or your grandma, uncle's house,or probably her friends place to see if she there

Thank you ALL...

Please, moderator kindly help move this to the front page.
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by PussyKing(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Amotekun Terrorists ritualists skull miners at work
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Ojady(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
omniwater:
Young men no dey miss?

But young women dey miss all the time.

The matter na final year project o.

"The effect of sudden disappearances of young women in Nigerian society nowadays."

Objectives of the study:
To explore the socio-economic features (age, ethnic group, family background, social media activity and faith) of victims.

To identify similarities in the socio-economic characteristics of those who disappear.

To establish a relationship between kidnapping disappearance and other forms of disappearance (elopement, disappearance in order to make money etc)

To contribute to the knowledge of human disappearance reality in Nigeria

Mehn! this study is viable

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Cassandraloius: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Omo, I pray she is alive wherever she is, she must be found.
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by kay29000(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
A friend of mine once rain a way from home with some money... She traveled to another state, had fun for 4 weeks before going broke and going back home.

To the OP, did she recently have an argument with you or her father? Was she in school when she disappeared or at home?
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by NOwazobia: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
omniwater:
Young men no dey miss?

The matter na final year project o.

"The effect of sudden disappearances of young women in Nigerian society nowadays."

The reason for dissappeance of young women in the Nigeria society against their male counterpart, and its effect on the Nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Bimpe29: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
God willing.
Creamypie:
She will be found

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by tunde1200(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Creamypie:
She will be found

Amin

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by stormborn28(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:
she will be found

Amin

omniwater: 9:06am
Young men no dey miss?

The matter na final year project o
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
The girl is not missing.

She's simply hibernating somewhere, having a feel of the good things of life.

She'll return home when she feels the time is right.
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ojady:

Objectives of the study:
To explore the socio-economic features (age, ethnic group, family background, social media activity and faith) of victims.

To identify similarities in the socio-economic characteristics of those who disappear.

To establish a relationship between kidnapping disappearance and other forms of disappearance (elopement, disappearance in order to make money etc)

To contribute to the knowledge of human disappearance reality in Nigeria

Mehn! this study is viable

Person tragedy don become research topic for una.. grin

Kai, nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Josephkabila12: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
She'll be found by the grace of God
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Lanre1st(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
They should try to track her phone to get her location. It assist in finding her
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Godsongang: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
This one went to Lagos to do hookup she will be back soon 3days overnight things.
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
She looks like a 15yrs old.
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by ncoolsome(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
StrikeBack:

If u don't leave the important stuff to God is it the unimportant u now want to leave for God,??
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by prezeus(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Since this happened in oyo, it's safe to say she has been used for money ritual
Re: MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo by broadman20: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Prechlove:
Parents should be up and doing this time, this getting out of hand

You are 💯 percent correct!

Parents are always more interested in the family comfort than family security in this part of the world.

How I wish parents will know that the days are evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) / FCTA Seals Jabi Mall Due To Naira Marley's Concert (Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.