Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Have Not Stolen From Or Cheated Anyone In Over Ten Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Not Stolen From Or Cheated Anyone In Over Ten Years (143 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Ten Years After Biodun Kumuyi: How Time Flies! / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Stolen From Or Cheated Anyone In Over Ten Years by sukkot: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2023
The TRUE feAr of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. I got in the path of the true fear ( not fake religious people ) of the LORD just about over a decade ago and ever since that time I have not stolen from or cheated anyone. I am proud of this. Just recently I went to Bukka hut and bought food and the guy calculated the food and it came to like 1400. I paid and went to sit down. But I knew the guy had made a mistake because I know the bill had to have been like 2800 . After eating I walked up to the guy and said you did not calculate this thing well, I owe you more money. Guy looked at me like I was a ghost , like really you are coming here to volunteer that I undercharged you ? I was right and the bill was indeed 2800 and I gave him the extra 1400 and walked out. This is all due to the genuine fear of the LORD and I don't want bad karma to follow me around because a day is coming when you will get retribution for everything you do. People think they are getting away with sin because the effect does not come immediately . I just read yesterday about a customs officer. Who knows how many SOuls he has extorted at the airport or wherever he was posted. He has severe hypertension and his skin is starting to peel off and his body is starting to rot and smell bAdly but he has refused to die and is just on his death bed and all his children are panicking .

What's my point ? You pay for everything you do eventually. Stop stealing from and cheating people. Imagine a nation of 200 million people where not a single person cheats or steals ? Nigeria would be so sweet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Stolen From Or Cheated Anyone In Over Ten Years by 24SEVEN: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2023
The fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Stolen From Or Cheated Anyone In Over Ten Years by Afromentalist: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2023
I commend your character Sukkot. Not many of us can stand our ground and display such Level of consistent integrity.

But it is high time we investigate the origin and purpose of Karma.

Is it a divine mechanism for individual refinement (as proposed by eastern thought, or a Control method to keep the human spirit in the prison of samsara. I believe this issue has not been investigated enough.

The main reason for this is, most religious thoughtw are based on the ideas of the same divine egregores (YHWH). We rarely pay attention to the opinion of the other one (s) such as Lucifer to understand their point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Stolen From Or Cheated Anyone In Over Ten Years by sukkot: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:
I commend your character Sukkot. Not many of us can stand our ground and display such Level of consistent integrity.

But it is high time we investigate the origin and purpose of Karma.

Is it a divine mechanism for individual refinement (as proposed by eastern thought, or a Control method to keep the human spirit in the prison of samsara. I believe this issue has not been investigated enough.

The main reason for this is, most religious thoughtw are based on the ideas of the same divine egregores (YHWH). We rarely pay attention to the opinion of the other one (s) such as Lucifer to understand their point.
Thank you very much Sir Afromentalist. Much appreciated . Happy weekend. Karma believe it or not is the underlying theme in any spiritual science doctrine including the bible and the Quran and any other esoteric and religious and metaphysics text you can lay your hands on. We are spiritual beings and our spirits are governed by these laws and then since spirits can't feel pain, you have to at an appointed time get into a flesh suit to come and get tortured and feel pain . Crime and punishment. Of which the ultimate purpose is to purify your spirit being and turn you into an ascended and moral version of yourself and no longer an animalistic version. To pull out your divine self out of your dead spirit

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Negotiate Well Like Rehab The Harlot / Separating Yourself From Spiritual Husband And Wife / When You're Under Attack (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.