Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Could Have Been On The Ill-fated Titan But.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Could Have Been On The Ill-fated Titan But.... (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Could Have Been On The Ill-fated Titan But.... by Gagare1(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Since today is Saturday and Sanitation day here in Kano, I have some minutes to spare. Let me spend those minutes giving my testimoney.

So, without much bragging:

I was begged to be a part of the voyage to descend and explore the wreck of the Titanic, but the Keke that was suppose to take me there ran out of fuel. You know, humble billionaires like myself love to explore crazy things, such as riding in a Keke.

I guess my Keke delay was for my own good.

So, apart from me and Ned, who else missed the voyage? And why?
Re: I Could Have Been On The Ill-fated Titan But.... by nnamdi640: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2023
I was supposed to be part of it but missed my flight
Re: I Could Have Been On The Ill-fated Titan But.... by Gagare1(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
I was supposed to be part of it but missed my flight

I understand bro. Stuff happens, right?

(1) (Reply)

Am Fatter Than ZINOLEESKY: He Claimed / Police Post Episode 6 - Missing Baby Part 1 | Nollywood Movies 2019 / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.