Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone (514 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Oraimo Replaced My Faulty Powerbank. / Faulty Iphone 7 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by dreu2fine(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2023
The phone refuse to bootup and it's only showing the charging sign n apple sign blinking is an iPhone 13 pro

Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by Kudducini(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Might need flashing
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by fixitbyjal(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
dreu2fine:
The phone refuse to bootup and it's only showing the charging sign n apple sign blinking is an iPhone 13 pro

Are you around Lagos?
If yes then I can fix it
Your phone needs reloading

Do you know the iCloud detail's
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by dreu2fine(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Are you around Lagos?
If yes then I can fix it

My sister as forgot it but she as only her paswoord
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by Idarachris84: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
The solution is to get another device.
IPhone too dey get wahala
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Just get a PHANTOM V FOLD!
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by Wanni25(f): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Kai!
IPhone wahala eh!
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by Fonjewel0(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Kudducini:
Might need flashing

Him go lose everything if he didn't back it up
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by Lanretoye(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2023
dreu2fine:
the phone is in recovery mode,maybe you have tried to reload it without success.you can bring your device to plum comm ltd at computer village ikeja for guaranteed fix.
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by dreu2fine(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Are you around Lagos?
If yes then I can fix it

Bro I de warri
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by dreu2fine(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
the phone is in recovery mode,maybe you have tried to reload it without success.you can bring your device to plum comm ltd at computer village ikeja for guaranteed fix.
I dey Warri
Re: Iphone Expert Wat Is D Solution To My Faulty Iphone by tecnolad(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2023
If your sister knows the iCloud password, you only need to connect it to a PC that itunes installed, and that PC will download another OS for your phone and help you reload it.

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Transfer Things From My Old Phone To A New One / Sony Ericsson X1 For Sale / To Let Medina, Harmony, Soluyi Rents, Onike,ifako,sholuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.