Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin (1263 Views)

Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by joelbooks: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Everyone who chooses the path of evil destroys himself. Who sends columns of troops to destroy the lives of another country and cannot stop them from fleeing and betraying when life resists. Who terrorizes with missiles, and when they are shot down, humiliates himself to receive Shahed drones. Who despises people and throws hundreds of thousands into the war, in order to eventually barricade himself in the Moscow region from those whom he himself armed. For a long time, Russia used propaganda to mask its weakness and the stupidity of its government. And now there is so much chaos that no lie can hide it. And all this is one person, who again and again scares by the year 1917, although he is able to result in nothing else but this.
Russia's weakness is obvious. Full-scale weakness. And the longer Russia keeps its troops and mercenaries on our land, the more chaos, pain, and problems it will have for itself later. It is also obvious. Ukraine is able to protect Europe from the spread of Russian evil and chaos.

We keep our resilience, unity and strength.
All our commanders, all our soldiers know what to do.
Glory to Ukraine!

https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1672543858863767552
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Hezzyluv: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Putin and zelensky are tired of this war already. He (Putin) had never envisaged it to linger this long. Infact, if he had knew Vladimir would be this storbn, he wouldn't have invaded Ukraine in the first place. Zelensky on the other hand behaves like someone who is indifferent about the woes that betide his people. Both of them should just deploy carrot n stick approach to put an end to this.
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Muh247: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2023
This comedian just want to provoke Putin to an all out Nuclear war...
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Likoya: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2023
I honestly don't blame this idiot... It's Putin himself I blame...If he had nuked Ukraine since, this idiot wouldn't be running his stupid mouth saying what the west have written for him to say.... Russia is invading Ukraine for the same reason US invaded cuba in 1961....Mexico, Canada and Co are busy strenghting relations with their powerful neighbor, but their counterparts in Europe are busy joining stupid alliance against their own powerful Neighbor...They think USA really cares about them not knowing that they are just human sacrifices and body bags for USA when world war 3 happens because it is their country that will be the battle ground just as Ukraine is today and not the US...

6 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Ofumin: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2023
The man above seems very angry if the recent development in Russia

5 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Randy111(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Headless being. Them never provoke Putin since? I thought he was provoked before starting the war. Putin goes down in a couple of days.

9 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Heffalump(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Good one from Volodymyr Zelensky. I can see things falling apart very rapidly against Putin very soon.

He will soon run helter skelter in search of Nairaland zombies supporting him for help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Flets: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Anyone who understand this game would know from day one that Putin made a mistake invading Ukraine. There is no win for Putin even if Ukraine is razed to the ground with no single Ukranian alive.

3 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by mbaboy(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2023
No country wins a nuclear war my friend. You use the word nuke as if is easy to nuke a country without repercussions. We can see right now that the war in Ukraine has exposed Russia's military weakness to the world. If Russia nuke Ukraine, that is the beginning of third world War and an end to Russia. Remember what happened to Germany and Japan after the second world War. Nature has come to fight for Ukraine for the innocent blood Putin spilled . If the internal insurrection continues in Russia then Putin may lose his position and possibly be locked up or seek asylum in another country
Likoya:
I honestly don't blame this idiot... It's Putin himself I blame...If he had nuked Ukraine since, this idiot wouldn't be running his stupid mouth saying what the west have written for him to say.... Russia is invading Ukraine for the same reason US invaded cuba in 1961....Mexico, Canada and Co are busy strenghting relations with their powerful neighbor, but their counterparts in Europe are busy joining stupid alliance against their own powerful Neighbor...They think USA really cares about them not knowing that they are just human sacrifices and body bags for USA when world war 3 happens because it is their country that will be the battle ground just as Ukraine is today and not the US...

6 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Let them conclude the deal for cheap fertilizer to Africans on time o. We need that thing badly. At least if the make protein rich wheat too expensive, they should gibe us fertiler to plant alternatives.
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by nanakgh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
mbaboy:
No country wins a nuclear war my friend. You use the word nuke as if is easy to nuke a country without repercussions. We can see right now that the war in Ukraine has exposed Russia's military weakness to the world. If Russia nuke Ukraine, that is the beginning of third world War and an end to Russia. Remember what happened to Germany and Japan after the second world War. Nature has come to fight for Ukraine for the innocent blood Putin spilled . If the internal insurrection continues in Russia then Putin may lose his position and possibly be locked up or seek asylum in another country

Thanks for this, it's like the idiot has simply watched the trailer for the Oppenheimer movie and thinks nuclear war is a joke, or that any nation can wake up one morning and decide to wage nuclear war. That'd be the end of that nation.

6 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by localbreed(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
Daydreamer

4 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Muh247: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
localbreed:

Daydreamer

More like Nightmare... Nothing funny or dreamy about nuclear war
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
which dirty nuclear war wagner go kill am first, putin wey go soon run go Belarus
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Why do Muslims support Russia?
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Muh247: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Why do Muslims support Russia?

And who gave you the census and calculation Muslim like Russia or hate Russia

Both Russia and Ukraine are Catholic majority

Or let me guess since my name is Muhammed I represent 7 billion Muslim
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Mattswaggz: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Putin will find his way out of this and Russia will stand strong as usual.
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Obrigardo: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
People watch out for killer putin fans on their new disinformation campaign.

They have largely been quiet so far but now they are receiving marching orders from the Reich wing networks like Fox news and others, that has started floating the idea, that Prigozyhn is working with the USA.

That's the most stupid thing ever.

They'll soon flood nairaland with their lies, like you know, they don't have a thinking brain or independent thought.

Watch out for trolls like: Olaadegbu, basilico, ycat, ono, kingsnairaland, benalvino3, panafrican, seunlif and other little trolls as they start their Russian disinformation campaign, which actually goes no where though.
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Cantonese: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Likoya:

Stop disgracing yourself, talking about what you know absolutely nothing about.

History is there for you to read, understand, ask questions and research.

Your comment is completely childish and ignorant.
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Likoya: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cantonese:

Stop disgracing yourself, talking about what you know absolutely nothing about.

History is there for you to read, understand, ask questions and research.

Your comment is completely childish and ignorant.
Ok sir...
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Antiochus(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
You wey dey rabbit hole bunker since nko
Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2023
Invading Ukraine was the best thing in life if not Ukraine would have been in nato which is a path way to the destruction of Russia.. By now there will be no Moscow... So those who don't know military topography can say what they want while Russia rides out the cloud.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Timoleon(m): 1:16am On Jun 26, 2023
Flets:
Anyone who understand this game would know from day one that Putin made a mistake invading Ukraine. There is no win for Putin even if Ukraine is razed to the ground with no single Ukranian alive.

It’s true. That’s why you are the president and Putin is lurking around Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Flets: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Timoleon:

It’s true. That’s why you are the president and Putin is lurking around Nairaland.

I am willing to learn, what would you consider a win for Putin in all these?

1 Like

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Timoleon(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
In the grand scheme of things, Putin doesn’t care about what you or I think. Your judgment of him holds no water.
Flets:

I am willing to learn, what would you consider a win for Putin in all these?

2 Likes

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Badassniggga(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Flets:
lol. Putin and at least 75% of his countrymen thinks and believes he made the right decision invading Ukraine before it's too late. US and NATO were lobbying Ukraine to join them and if Putin had not stepping in, it'll be too late.

It's easier for you to say Putin regrets anything but I know you can never have access to credible intelligence that Russians have concerning Ukraine before their actions.

Fast forward a year later there have been Mass exodus I. Ukraine with their population dropping from 40m to a little above 20m. It's only the poverty stricken ones that cannot afford to travel you'll find in Ukraine now. Unto the last Ukrainian. Now Russia is slowly depleting the population through the battlefield but the question is how long can Ukraine cope? 3years, 5years? 10years?. We'll find out as time goes on but One thing I know is Russia will never ever lose this war especially as it concerns their national security. LoL can't wait for a more ruthless man to succeed Putin so that we can see nukes fly of in Ukraine so that NATO will have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin by Badassniggga(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
mbaboy:
lol so much fantasy. Imagination wan Kee you grin grin..

Make no mistake: Russia can/will nuke Ukraine and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen other than noise on the MSM and sanctions. Tell me, who would nuke Russia back in retaliation? Is it US or France or NATO as a whole? LoL grin grin. Read news today US were looking for a Russian sub in California coast I don't know. What does that tells you?

Anyday US and NATO is ready to see their citizens die and burnt painfully and see their beautiful cities destroyed then they can retaliate with nukes against Russia for nuking Ukraine, otherwise no such thing as WW3, Who would start it? Definitely not Russia. Ukraine is not NATO territory. Russia will never attack a nuke-armed country. US nuked Japan and the world didn't end.

🔚

(1) (Reply)

The People's Perceptions Of Obama. / Tyranny? Cameroon's President Declares Bid For Another Term After 29 Year Reign / 40 Facts You Need To Know About Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.